Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Trading
You last visited: Today at 00:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling my used hardware & gaming stuff (many untouched in box) for btc

Discussion on Selling my used hardware & gaming stuff (many untouched in box) for btc within the Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Arrow Selling my used hardware & gaming stuff (many untouched in box) for btc

Hallo! I'm from USA and can probably only ship to those in USA, I have a site and an amazon store selling my used & resold hardware and tech products.

I'm also interested in doing trades for these products with bitcoins here. Some gaming, bitcoin mining, etc hardware & gear like SSD's and keyboards, wifi etc.

To see my current selection of stuff, you can go to my website at -- but since we are trading on elitepvpers, please have all discussion and arrangements for trade here. We can use my payment processor of bitcoins only for record keeping & transaction security but everything else must stay here for both of us to gain rep, and of course, follow the rules.

Thanks and let me know via pm or post here if interested, and in North America.