Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Trading
You last visited: Today at 12:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Window Keys Pre Activated! CHEAP

Discussion on Window Keys Pre Activated! CHEAP within the Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Window Keys Pre Activated! CHEAP

Hello, I have some Windows key I would like to sell
I have a lot of Windows 8.1 Pro Keys. Ill be selling them for around $50 as of I have a lot of them
They are normally $199 on the Windows store

I'm also going to be selling Windows 7 Ultimate! YES, Windows 7, probably everyone's most favorite windows. Its valued at $240 on Amazon.com

I'm going to be selling these for pretty cheap as of I have bills to pay and they are just sitting in boxes at my house doing nothing. All these keys work perfectly fine. Add me on skype and we can talk about a price!
live:twalters914
Old 07/04/2015, 20:52   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 2470
Received Thanks: 5,444
Arrow Steam Trading -> Trading

#moved…
Old 07/04/2015, 21:52   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 1
Received Thanks: 5,684
Please send the bills to .

#closed
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Send Keys to minimized PW-Window
07/21/2010 - Perfect World - 3 Replies
I want to learn how to send keys to a PW-Window, but it is minimized (because of the other functions my prog has).. i am programming in vb.net (i know.. not the best language but i am getting along with it quite good) so if anyone knows a simple function or can help me with this.. pls tell me :) greetz
Deaparately trying to send Keys to the AR window...
04/26/2009 - Ace Online / AirRivals - 0 Replies
I'm currently trying to code a joystick-support for AirRivals. It doesn't work for one (crazy) reason: The game-window only seems to accept its input from the hardware-based keyboard. Just thought it can be good to consult the "underground", although I'm not wanting to hack AR or to write a bot, but if I send Key-messages to the AR-Handle (using the Windows-API-function postmessage/keybd_event), nothing happens, except if it's a system Key like , or ... for example if I try to send a small...
How do I: Click or Send Keys to a minimized window
04/08/2006 - General Coding - 6 Replies
I am making a bot for ConquerOnline, and I need to know how to send clicks or keys to a minimized window, like COPartner does. Thanks for any help.