Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Ace Online / AirRivals
You last visited: Today at 08:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Deaparately trying to send Keys to the AR window...

Discussion on Deaparately trying to send Keys to the AR window... within the Ace Online / AirRivals forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Angry Deaparately trying to send Keys to the AR window...

I'm currently trying to code a joystick-support for AirRivals.

It doesn't work for one (crazy) reason: The game-window only seems to accept its input from the hardware-based keyboard.
Just thought it can be good to consult the "underground", although I'm not wanting to hack AR or to write a bot, but if I send Key-messages to the AR-Handle (using the Windows-API-function postmessage/keybd_event), nothing happens, except if it's a system Key like [Esc], [TAB] or [Shift]... for example if I try to send a small "w"(ASCII 119) it recognizes F8(ASCII 119) as pressed; if I send an "a" or "d", it just doesn't react in any way...

Have you heard anything like that before and know the reason? Or, better: A solution?

Thx in advance, the LDer.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Tutorial] How to send keys to 2moons while its inactive
02/23/2020 - Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 19 Replies
This is useful for fighting things with lots of hp or simply spamming something while you're afk. First of all, download auto hot key which can be found here. AutoHotkey - Free Mouse and Keyboard Macro Program with Hotkeys and AutoText And install it. Open Notepad, and copy + paste this That is a sample script and what that does is it sends the key 3 to the process 2moons every second 3 times and then it does the same with the key 2 and 1. You should have the hang of it now.
Storm hack with .send | .send lesson Part 1
08/21/2010 - Kal Online - 30 Replies
This is lesson 1 of what useful things .send can do =P later i'll post some more nice things I know that kocp dont allow kalhackit... but u can have some fun with it on servers without kocp or if you smart enough you can do it on servers without kalhackit or even on int if you even smarter :P First of all you need KalHackIt that works on private server with sniffing (Download attached... thx to syntex for the snif.ini add)
Send Keys to minimized PW-Window
07/21/2010 - Perfect World - 3 Replies
I want to learn how to send keys to a PW-Window, but it is minimized (because of the other functions my prog has).. i am programming in vb.net (i know.. not the best language but i am getting along with it quite good) so if anyone knows a simple function or can help me with this.. pls tell me :) greetz
Does the server send the Equipments info when open the VIP window ?
08/02/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 9 Replies
Hello , This for Coemu as the title says ,when i open my vip window does the server send my equipment items to the client ?? ,i guess no coz it already had them more than once but the problem is , i can view my WHs ,composing but when i click the Repair button it shows an empty window no items appear to repair , it ddnt even tell me any Packet ID missing or nothing ,just an empty window http://img14.imageshack.us/img14/1766/vipsc1.th.p ng ...
How do I: Click or Send Keys to a minimized window
04/08/2006 - General Coding - 6 Replies
I am making a bot for ConquerOnline, and I need to know how to send clicks or keys to a minimized window, like COPartner does. Thanks for any help.