Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Trading
You last visited: Today at 10:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTB a lotro Us Lifetime Account.

Discussion on WTB a lotro Us Lifetime Account. within the Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

View Poll Results: Why did you enter this thread?
To sell my account. 0 0%
To just read it. 1 100.00%
Voters: 1. You may not vote on this poll

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTB a lotro Us Lifetime Account.

I am looking to buy a us lotro lifetime account no need to have any character or may have a low end lvl character and no need to have many gold or any i am going to strat the game from the first so i will take care of the lvl,gold,items and character and will be good if the account have all the exps. or good amount of TP to buy the exps. if the account did not have any exp. so add me on skype if you have one and will to sell it to me my E-mail is but please post here before adding me on skype.
Old 06/10/2014, 18:02   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

got one with 81 LM for sale but the char is on EU server ,but the account is Lifetime on US too so
Old 06/11/2014, 00:08   #3

@the.ultimate Please add me on skype so we can talk my email is
Old 06/12/2014, 09:36   #4

Bump still accepting offers.
Old 06/14/2014, 18:47   #5

Old 06/17/2014, 16:03   #6

Old 06/21/2014, 22:14   #7

This thread is closed i bought an account thanks for all the offers.