Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Lord of the Rings Online
You last visited: Today at 01:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTT my gw2 deluxe account & my 2.5 years lotro vip account for lotro lifetime account

Discussion on WTT my gw2 deluxe account & my 2.5 years lotro vip account for lotro lifetime account within the Lord of the Rings Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTT my gw2 deluxe account & my 2.5 years lotro vip account for lotro lifetime account

would like to trade 2 acounts for lotro lifetime membership account (us):

1- 2.5 years lotro vip account cappy lvl 85 rank 6, rk lvl 62, warden lvl 28 characters slot 4/5. 5 bags all the bank storages is avaliable (i bought them)shared storage, shardewordrob, normal bank,i am still a vip but as the vip end some places will need to buy to play in it again and i bought some places before isengard claster, rohan questpack, enedwaith, greatriver, lothrien, i think that all and i have 1,500 tp+, cappy is a heavy dps traited master of war all traits is open for sure and rk too. Armour is moors lvl 85 and i may add a 1 month more vip accourding to the trader or give him the vip key and he/she do what he/she want. Note: i am a outfit collector so i have many collections of outfit for males only i think so and for the warstead.

2-Guild wars 2 deluxe edition account. The items that came with deluxe edition i did not use them and i put them in the bank with some collections of pets, outfit, bags,weapon skins and etc. Of the x-masss. I have a thief male (could be changed to female)lvl 80(cap lvl) well geared and wearing a nice outfit ( his hair dyed with the same color of his outfit over blue )and he is in the half way to get his leg. weapon i think he have from 10-40g and i have anther alts from lvl 13-21 back to the thief his pvp rank is 4 as i remember.*

Note: 1-I could provide images for both accounts if needed.
2-There is no need for lotro lifetime member account to have any high lvl characters or high amount of gold or tp. All what i need is the status to be a lifetime lotro account because this will save me from paying a monthly fee to turbine and it will be a life saver and thanks.
3- 2.5 years of my lotro account is not the duration of vip. It's the duration of since this account was created until now.

No lotro lifetime case i may sell each account pm me your offer.
Old 08/11/2013, 12:03   #2

elite*gold: 56
Received Thanks: 2,733
Please read and use the successional collective thread:

Somebody will probably move your topic. You can create a new thread in the black market, if this will be closed.
Thanks
2 Users
Closed Thread