Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Social Media Trading > Twitch Trading
You last visited: Today at 06:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Twitch.TV Viewers. Cheapest on the Market, Boost your Streaming Channel!

Discussion on Twitch.TV Viewers. Cheapest on the Market, Boost your Streaming Channel! within the Twitch Trading forum part of the Social Media Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Twitch.TV Viewers. Cheapest on the Market, Boost your Streaming Channel!

As you may have noticed already, getting viewers and followers on twitch, specially if you are new on the scene. Twitch is growing day by day and its becoming extremely hard to go viral and start getting viewers.

Twitch currently requires:
500 Concurrent viewers (500 viewers watching your stream all the time)
3000 Followers
Stream at least 5 days a week.

And that is not easy at all to achieve , specially the first two.

So we have developed a package to suit your needs, with this package you can boost from 1 up to 2000 viewers in a matter of seconds!! This will boost your channel into the top channel of the games and get you real viewers and followers.

Upon signing a subscription , you will be given VPS and full access to the program and a Guide written by one of our most loyal costumer which is one of the biggest Twitch partners!

Package:

- 300 Accounts to show up in viewers list.
- Can boost from 1 up to 2000 viewers.
- Can boost up to 300 fake followers. (more by request but not advised.)
- Up to 8 hours a day.
- 7 Days a week
- 100% Stable
- 100% Safe
- Support 24/7

Price: 100$ / Monthly.

Vouches from my other thread:

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordDrk View Post
i'd like to vouch

--

EDIT:
Everything worked smooth, gave me 150 viewers for 10minutes.

I'll contact your services asap.
Quote:
Originally Posted by rui1233 View Post
100 viewers in few seconds !!
amazing guy
vouch for him
Old 04/12/2014, 14:15   #2

come on guys, enjoy the cheap prices!
Old 04/17/2014, 05:52   #3

Bumping come on guys!