Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Trading
You last visited: Today at 00:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling Stacraft 2 : Wings Of Liberty ; Battle.net Account !

Discussion on Selling Stacraft 2 : Wings Of Liberty ; Battle.net Account ! within the Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Selling Stacraft 2 : Wings Of Liberty ; Battle.net Account !

Sup Folks ,

I decided to finally sell my Starcraft 2 Acc , because i just dont have the time anymore to play as often and active , I used to !

(The Account is Diamond League on EU!)

Beside that , I dont have fun playing this game anymore , so I want to sell it for 10 € to a another Person.

I'm only taking Paysafe Cards , because its the easiest and fastest way to complete the deal.

If you want to have it , just Contact me on my Skype and we can clear the rest.

Old 02/13/2014, 21:21   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 29762
The Black Market: 280/0/0
Wrong Section:

Tags
starcraft 2 account, starcraft 2 billig, starcraft 2 kaufen psc 10, starcraft 2 psc, starcraft 2 sell key eu

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Verkaufe/sell] Diablo3 + Starcraft 2: Wings of Liberty Account (battle.net)
03/10/2013 - Diablo 3 Trading - 6 Replies
Hallo zusammen Das ist mein erster Beitrag zu diesem Thema. Ich möchte meinen Battle.net Account verkaufen. Ich habe nicht viel gespielt, auch keine tollen Items usw. was man sonst hier lesen kann. Ich verkaufe: Diablo 3 Account (battle.net) Nicht viel gespielt, ich glaube zuletzt lvl16 Barbar. Also erwartet bitte keine seltenen Items oder ähnliches. Starcraft 2: Wings of Liberty Account (battle.net)
[Verkaufe/sell] Diablo3 + Starcraft 2: Wings of Liberty Account (battle.net)
02/20/2013 - Starcraft 2 Trading - 1 Replies
Hallo zusammen Den Originalthread dazu gibt es hier. Das ist mein erster Beitrag zu diesem Thema. Ich möchte meinen Battle.net Account verkaufen. Ich habe nicht viel gespielt, auch keine tollen Items usw. was man sonst hier lesen kann. Ich verkaufe: Diablo 3 Account (battle.net) Nicht viel gespielt, ich glaube zuletzt lvl16 Barbar. Also erwartet bitte keine seltenen Items oder ähnliches.
[Selling] Diablo 3 - Diablo 2 - Starcraft wings of liberty [active account]
07/03/2012 - Diablo 3 Trading - 0 Replies
Battle.net account] Price : 55 euro These 3 games are past verified mode, means they fully work.. No 72 days waiting time, also means payment is accepted/valid. Payment : I only accept paypal gift or goods stating, i received the goods as mentioned
[B] Starcraft II Wings of Liberty / Battle.Net Account [S] Psc/Steam etc.
09/14/2011 - Starcraft 2 Trading - 8 Replies
Guten Tag liebe Community. Ich möchte Heute dieses schöne Strategie spiel zum verkauf/tausch anbieten. Hier erstmal ein Screen als beweis das sich der Account in meinem besitz befindet : http://www.fotos-hochladen.net/uploads/paintskills hwrd9v3esx.jpg Ich möchte für dieses Spiel entweder eine Paysafecard oder andere Steam oder spiele Accounts haben. Auch E*gold akzeptiere ich! Für Rückmeldung zum Account oder zum Spiel stehe ich natürlich zur verfügung!
Selling Starcraft 2 Wings of liberty beta key!!
04/06/2010 - Starcraft 2 Trading - 0 Replies
Im currently in the starcraft 2 beta and have recently received an invite to invite a friend. Well I would like to sell to get some cash to buy a ps3 so if anyone wants to buy either add me on xfire or email me! xfire username: mienfurhrer email: [email protected] if you email me please email an offer with the email as well.