Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Trading
You last visited: Today at 03:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Legendary Weapons Patriot EU2 [APB]

Discussion on Legendary Weapons Patriot EU2 [APB] within the Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Legendary Weapons Patriot EU2 [APB]

Hello,

Looking to buy Legandaries on APB, server EU2. Contact me for more info / with offers!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Legendary Weapons (EU/NA)
06/24/2016 - Guild Wars 2 Trading - 38 Replies
Want to sell legendary weapons: Greatsword "Twilight" and Staff "Bifrost" SOLD: Incinerator x1 Meteorlogicus x1 Predator x1
[Selling] GW2 Legendary Weapons US/EU
09/20/2013 - Guild Wars 2 Trading - 3 Replies
Hey guys, Selling three legendary items today: Twilight (Greatsword) Bolt (Sword) Flameseeker Prophecies (Shield) PM me for negotiations. I can provide any proofs as long as it does not endanger my own account. Hope to hear from you soon.
[Selling] 1LT Xmas weapons,Patriot,FR F2
08/04/2013 - CrossFire Trading - 2 Replies
Well, nobody likes my secondary account, so im gonna sell my main account Z8Games ? Home of the Best Free MMO Games - Clans - Character Details i need the money so it would be good if you pay 80€ paysafecard
[Buying] I want to buy apb acc with account wide weapons! around 50€ eu2 patriot
03/29/2013 - Trading - 0 Replies
Hi everyone! im looking for a good acc. it must have some account wide weapons csg-20, or whisper, scout ETC make an offer Skype: ruff.norbert bump
Legendary Weapons
01/14/2011 - Silkroad Online - 16 Replies
This is not related with any update. On the new client appeared a new kind of weapon. There almost none reference about them, but on the pk2 are known as "Legendary Weapons". The names were on the pk2 since almost 5 months but with the new client appeared the render files of them. There is only 2 weapons, and we don't know if more are going to be added, or how to obtain them. There is not any info about them on the itemdata files, I had to recreate them for be able to use/see them. Well this...