Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Trading
You last visited: Today at 05:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS Warrior Lv60 ILvl162 on Veritas

Discussion on WTS Warrior Lv60 ILvl162 on Veritas within the Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTS Warrior Lv60 ILvl162 on Veritas

Hey guys! I want to sell warrior full regent and Veteran account on Veritas!
Old 07/19/2013, 11:46   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 56
Received Thanks: 2,733
You should read the successional collective thread:

Somebody will most probably move this topic. For this reason you don't need to create a second thread in the trading area.
Old 07/19/2013, 13:59   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Origin Account with Battlefield 3 Limited Edition + Premium, Steam Account and CoD:MW3, Homefront, Counter Strike: GO, Brink,Dota2 and Pennys Adventure 3 for your Account and a Itemlevel 149 Warrior with AgnitorNexus Twin Swords +9 and Jax Twin Swords.

(Founder status)
Old 07/19/2013, 14:00   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 15
Received Thanks: 2,283
Arrow Tera -> Trading

#moved
Thanks
1 User

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Tera Online Lv60 Warrior - NA Lake of Tears
09/04/2013 - Trading - 2 Replies
Selling my Lv60 Warrior on Lake of Tears. The account is a Founders so you will receive all of the founder benefits. Lake of Tears is one of the newest PvP server with really high population. Server is new so people are still not geared. You will be able to play competitively without worrying too much about gear difference. Warrior is one of the best class for PvP. You will be able to pull off incredible plays if you got the skills to back it up.
Tera Online Lv60 Warrior - NA Lake of Tears
03/15/2013 - Trading - 0 Replies
Selling my Lv60 Warrior on Lake of Tears. The account is a Founders so you will receive all of the founder benefits. Lake of Tears is one of the newest PvP server with really high population. Server is new so people are still not geared. You will be able to play competitively without worrying too much about gear difference. Warrior is one of the best class for PvP. You will be able to pull off incredible plays if you got the skills to back it up.
Tera Online EU - Essenia - Sorcerer, Warrior Lv60
07/10/2012 - Trading - 0 Replies
Hey! So because I don't have any time to game anymore, I'm selling my TERA Online account. Basically, I'm selling my account with a level 39 Archer, level 60 Sorcerer and level 60 Warrior. Oh, and around 3000 gold (2900 on sorcerer and something on warrior and archer). All characters are on the most active PvP sever in Europe - Essenia. The Sorcerer is the best geared character, but let's go into gear details. Castanic Male Sorcerer: +8 Rebirth Disc +9 Rebirth Robe +7 Rebirth Shoes +9...
WTB LV60+ Warrior
09/16/2011 - Forsaken World - 1 Replies
I want to buy an account with a LV60+ Warrior on it. The character has to be on a European server. If you have one for sale, state the level and armor set/weapon it has. Money is not a problem so i am willing to pay a high price for it.
wts Lv60 warrior/warlock on neptune for aege gold
09/21/2008 - Silkroad Online Trading - 0 Replies
if you want to know more about my char just add me on msn, [email protected] and if you want to look him up on rev6 his name is phreak, thanks... oh and also i have a Lv47 wiz on the same acc, name Hitsu =D http://www.rev6.com/player.asp?id=364898 hitsu http://i36.tinypic.com/5wjo06.jpg http://www.rev6.com/player.asp?id=1117717 phreak http://i37.tinypic.com/k3yau.jpg