Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Trading
You last visited: Today at 05:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Tera Online Lv60 Warrior - NA Lake of Tears

Discussion on Tera Online Lv60 Warrior - NA Lake of Tears within the Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Tera Online Lv60 Warrior - NA Lake of Tears

Selling my Lv60 Warrior on Lake of Tears.
The account is a Founders so you will receive all of the founder benefits.

Lake of Tears is one of the newest PvP server with really high population.
Server is new so people are still not geared.
You will be able to play competitively without worrying too much about gear difference.

Warrior is one of the best class for PvP.
You will be able to pull off incredible plays if you got the skills to back it up.

This is a fresh Lv60 character. I made this character as an alt, but I need to have all my characters under one account so I'm selling this one.

Tera is the best MMO out in the NA market right now and playerbase is rising by day.

PM me or talk to me on Skype if interested. I will check the thread on a daily basis as well.
Thanks
1 User

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTS>Tera(US)Lake Of Tears gold..
03/10/2013 - Trading - 0 Replies
Selling gold on Lake Of Tears US server.Price - 3.5$ per 1k(current stock-110k)! Contact me via skype for more information: DaB1atch
[S] TERA: lake of tears 60 archer
03/08/2013 - Trading - 2 Replies
Server: Lake of tears Class: Archer lvl 60 Selling over 10k in-game currency Server: lake of tears Selling lvl 60 archer with a decent amount of reputation at many places and I have the fraywind bow and armor both +6 so farI now have well over 10k ingame currency and full fraywind with half of them +7-+8. I also have been continuously getting rep and if it helps I am in the top guild in the server. edit:
Tera(US)-Lake Of Tears Gold.
03/06/2013 - Trading - 0 Replies
Legit supplier(igxe,playersauction) providing Lake Of Tears(TeraUS) server gold. Prices will be updated,2 Euros per 1k gold at the moment.Current stock 40k gold.Prefers Paypal/Moneybookers payments(trades will be done per small amounts with screenshots.) for more information and contacts add me on skype : DaB1atch..Thanks.
Selling Tera(Lake Of Tears)Gold
03/03/2013 - Trading - 0 Replies
Sold.
Selling Tera - Lake of tears gold , pvp acc
03/02/2013 - Trading - 0 Replies
Selling Lake of tears gold Selling Lake of tears pvp acc : archer Full pvp gear + 9 Gloves (masterwork +12) for contace skype: dimitrov.svetlozar