Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Trading
You last visited: Today at 00:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS Priest ilvl161 Full PVP & PVE With Archer 60 aswell INT Killian PVP Server

Discussion on WTS Priest ilvl161 Full PVP & PVE With Archer 60 aswell INT Killian PVP Server within the Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTS Priest ilvl161 Full PVP & PVE With Archer 60 aswell INT Killian PVP Server

Priest ilvl161 Full PVP & PVE

Gear:

Agnitor +12 staff(best for priests)
Conjunct +12 Chest
Regent Chest +9(2x hp Rest, 15%heal)
Bloodrave(arena 1.2k)boots +12
Bloodrave(arena 1.2k)gloves +12

Bg Rings x2 (Perfect stats Double healing on both)
Bg Earings x2
Cof Neck 4%

Arena Ranking 1240
Killing Spree points 1k

All Glyphs + Special glyphs, Ghost Knight Helm(SG helm),Nexus Mount

Archer lvl 60 ilvl157

Gear:

Conjunct Bow +9
Conjunct Chest +9
Conjunct Boots +9
Conjunct Gloves +9

Bg Rings x2
Bg Earings x2

for more details contact me.
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Tera EU Priest Account on Killian Server
04/20/2013 - Trading - 2 Replies
WTS My Tera Account with LvL60 Priest on Killian EU PvP server. This Account has the following items : LvL 60 Priest Account universal set (best for both PvP and PvE): LvL60 Tier 14 Masterwork PvE Staff +10 With Insane %HP and % Increase Healing (PvE weapon because you heal you don't DPS and because of that the PvE weapon is the best for you as a healer for more %Increase Healing stats on weapon ) LvL60 Tier 14 Masterwork Conjunct PvP Chest +9 ( Insane PvP Defence with Insane Stats)...
WTS Tera EU Priest Account on Killian Server
04/19/2013 - Trading - 2 Replies
WTS My Tera Account with LvL60 Priest on Killian EU PvP server. This Account has the following items : LvL 60 Priest Account universal set (best for both PvP and PvE): LvL60 Tier 14 Masterwork PvE Staff +10 With Insane %HP and % Increase Healing (PvE weapon because you heal you don't DPS and because of that the PvE weapon is the best for you as a healer for more %Increase Healing stats on weapon ) LvL60 Tier 14 Masterwork Conjunct PvP Chest +9 ( Insane PvP Defence with Insane Stats)...
04/16/2013 - Trading - 0 Replies
WTS My Tera Account with LvL60 Priest on Killian EU server. This Account has the following items : LvL 60 Priest Account universal set: LvL60 Masterwork PvE Staff +10 With Insane %HP (PvE weapon because you heal you don't DPS and because of that the PvE weapon is the best for you as a healer for more %Increase Healing stat on weapon ) LvL60 Masterwork Conjunct PvP Chest +9 ( Insane PvP Defence ) LvL60 Conjunct PvP Boots +9 LvL 60 Abyss PvE Gloves +9 with insane % Increase Healing
04/16/2013 - Trading - 0 Replies
Tera EU Archer CE Account on Killian Server High End Gear
03/19/2013 - Trading - 0 Replies
WTS My Tera Colector Edition Account with High End LvL60 Archer on Killian EU server + few alts . This Account has the following items : LvL 60 Archer High End PvP Set : Full PvP Conjunct Set: Weapon +12 Masterwork ,Chest +10 Masterwork , Gloves +9 ,Boots +9. Full PvP Accesories from BG with the bow remodeled with the BG skin . (b a d a s s skin ) Full Green PvP Crystals From Nexus. (To maximize your PvP Damg) http://img21.imageshack.us/img21/1421/22859178.jp g...