Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Trading
You last visited: Today at 02:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS Tera EU Priest Account on Killian Server

Discussion on WTS Tera EU Priest Account on Killian Server within the Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Thumbs up WTS Tera EU Priest Account on Killian Server

WTS My Tera Account with LvL60 Priest on Killian EU server. This Account has the following items :

LvL 60 Priest Account universal set:

LvL60 Masterwork PvE Staff +10 With Insane %HP
(PvE weapon because you heal you don't DPS and because of that the PvE weapon is the best for you as a healer for more %Increase Healing stat on weapon )

LvL60 Masterwork Conjunct PvP Chest +9 ( Insane PvP Defence )
LvL60 Conjunct PvP Boots +9
LvL 60 Abyss PvE Gloves +9 with insane % Increase Healing
( PvE gloves because you are a healer and not a DPS-er so the PvE Gloves are best for you)

LvL60 Agnitor PvE Chest +9 with Insane Stats Against bosses (for PvE instances , best stats you can get)

-All the BG PvP Accesories + An Insane Neckless with Atk Speed + Increase Healing.
-Green PvP Crystals
-You also have 86k HP , thats insane in PvP you are like a boss !

You also have the badass Mount Boneshaker and the Rainbow bought from the Shop .
Also you got the Tailoring Crafting profession Maxed and the Metal Extraction Maxed + Agnitor Reputation Maxed out ( Nexus one , you can buy anything you want with credits )

And also is Important to know that the club member will expire in 20 days .
This Priest is a beast in the Arena and BG . Take it while is hot !

The price i am looking for is 300€ ,you can contact me here by PM or directly on Skype . And no im not looking to trade , cash only .
I will deal with Paypal Verified Only and with serious people .

Skype Name: kradusbarbus

Tags
priest tera killian

Similar Threads Similar Threads
04/19/2013 - Trading - 2 Replies
WTS My Tera Account with LvL60 Priest on Killian EU PvP server. This Account has the following items : LvL 60 Priest Account universal set (best for both PvP and PvE): LvL60 Tier 14 Masterwork PvE Staff +10 With Insane %HP and % Increase Healing (PvE weapon because you heal you don't DPS and because of that the PvE weapon is the best for you as a healer for more %Increase Healing stats on weapon ) LvL60 Tier 14 Masterwork Conjunct PvP Chest +9 ( Insane PvP Defence with Insane Stats)...
04/16/2013 - Trading - 0 Replies
WTS My Tera Account with LvL60 Priest on Killian EU PvP server. This Account has the following items : LvL 60 Priest Account universal set (best for both PvP and PvE): LvL60 Tier 14 Masterwork PvE Staff +10 With Insane %HP and % Increase Healing (PvE weapon because you heal you don't DPS and because of that the PvE weapon is the best for you as a healer for more %Increase Healing stats on weapon ) LvL60 Tier 14 Masterwork Conjunct PvP Chest +9 ( Insane PvP Defence with Insane Stats)...
[Selling] WtS TERA 60 lvl priest on killian eu
04/15/2013 - Trading - 1 Replies
Hello guys i want to sell my Tera acc . there is 60lv priest 151ilv human female and 42 lv warrior elin . i have waste 30 euro for items from the cash shop (mounts etc) want to sell it cheap around 50 euro or tera original authendication key . msg for more info and offers thx
Tera EU Archer CE Account on Killian Server High End Gear
03/19/2013 - Trading - 0 Replies
WTS My Tera Colector Edition Account with High End LvL60 Archer on Killian EU server + few alts . This Account has the following items : LvL 60 Archer High End PvP Set : Full PvP Conjunct Set: Weapon +12 Masterwork ,Chest +10 Masterwork , Gloves +9 ,Boots +9. Full PvP Accesories from BG with the bow remodeled with the BG skin . (b a d a s s skin ) Full Green PvP Crystals From Nexus. (To maximize your PvP Damg) http://img21.imageshack.us/img21/1421/22859178.jp g...
WTS account on Tera online Killian server
02/06/2013 - Trading - 3 Replies
Closed