Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Trading
You last visited: Today at 07:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

FUCKING SCAMMER !!!!!!

Discussion on FUCKING SCAMMER !!!!!! within the Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Closed Thread

Old 10/25/2008, 22:42   #31 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Hey Earth, how much did you want for the AK that you have? Add me on msn at
Old 10/25/2008, 23:57   #32 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by aceman16 View Post
can u pls add gamesrgoood ...he almost got away with my lvl 101 Bagi In DekaronSea..i gave him my pass and username and then he gave his pass and username and when i open it i was a lvl 29 seg...But i change my pass right away thats why my account is still mines...
oh my i should read that from you but idditn look till this site
well 2 late now gamsroog just scammed my 144 vs

hes really doing that **** professionelly trading okay with good repurtation people and scamming peoplen without any feeedback or without much post ,....
i know this wont change anything but remember 1 thing many people will follow saying that gamesrgood is a scammer and then mention back , im sure if more people will get scammed / what will happen / you will soon see the real guy behind the mask but for the moment you dont believe me , i know im just a new guy and hes a old member
Old 10/26/2008, 00:04   #33 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommy1985˛ View Post
oh my i should read that from you but idditn look till this site
well 2 late now gamsroog just scammed my 144 vs

hes really doing that **** professionelly trading okay with good repurtation people and scamming peoplen without any feeedback or without much post ,....
i know this wont change anything but remember 1 thing many people will follow saying that gamesrgood is a scammer and then mention back , im sure if more people will get scammed / what will happen / you will soon see the real guy behind the mask but for the moment you dont believe me , i know im just a new guy and hes a old member
Well, it's hard to believe that he can be a scammer, but i would choose his side over yours. But that dosen't mean he can't be a scammer, since i have been seeing A LOT of posts saying that he is a scammer, but i'm not sure. Not until i get proof that he actually is a scammer, in my book he is a good, trustworthy player.
Old 10/26/2008, 00:10   #34 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

thats what iam trieing to say people wont believe me atm till there comes some 1 that proof it / someone with a higher and better feedback >-<
Old 10/26/2008, 01:25   #35 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Well if he scammed you, don't you have proof?
Old 10/26/2008, 07:54   #36 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

well for now i dont have any SS of our conversation in msn.. coz i thought this person can be trusted coz of his Blackmarket rep...but he is scamming people without rep...so he can do business with others.....for gamersgood=Nad from Australia..i wish u wont drop buy here in the phillipines someday....im gonna eat u alive
Old 10/26/2008, 08:13   #37 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 115
can u pls add gamesrgoood ...he almost got away with my lvl 101 Bagi In DekaronSea..i gave him my pass and username and then he gave his pass and username and when i open it i was a lvl 29 seg...But i change my pass right away thats why my account is still mines...--QUOTE, wat in the ****? dekaron SEA?... 101 bagi?.. who the hell are u man, honestly, and why the **** would i play dekaron ... stupid ***, if ur gonn frame me, try to stick to stuff ive been trading,trading for... for my whole elitepvpers .. career? ****** stupidass, i only play 2moons.. not dekaron, *** kids are discusting i swear

and if i get some bullshit infraction for "instulting a member" go ahead.. these framers deserve it.. there not even "members" of the community
Old 10/26/2008, 11:38   #38 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

i dont have any proof because i wasnt on windowas live i was on the 1st m´windows messenger and i forgot ss i just copied the text and were so pisssed and went offline

we sooner or later you will all see the truth !

watch out peps if you trade with him..... all i can say
Old 10/26/2008, 13:27   #39 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I bealeve Tommy, He's a nice guy and he wouldnt lie about something like this......

Please any gm vgm forum gaurdian or w/e You would see all the flaming in this post AND CLOSE IT!!
Old 10/26/2008, 14:51   #40 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommy1985˛ View Post
i dont have any proof because i wasnt on windowas live i was on the 1st m´windows messenger and i forgot ss i just copied the text and were so pisssed and went offline

we sooner or later you will all see the truth !

watch out peps if you trade with him..... all i can say
Quote:
Originally Posted by patriotzz View Post
I bealeve Tommy, He's a nice guy and he wouldnt lie about something like this......

Please any gm vgm forum gaurdian or w/e You would see all the flaming in this post AND CLOSE IT!!
Scammers Unite! )
Old 10/26/2008, 15:04   #41

Quote:
Originally Posted by SexyKristi91 View Post
Scammers Unite! )
That Was a Good One
Old 10/30/2008, 06:32   #42

.. lol.. the scammer maked -1 .. this shows how stupid he is.. i will contact a admin.. u must be banned..
Old 10/31/2008, 21:34   #43 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 19
# closed

pm me with proofs & names
Closed Thread