Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Trading
You last visited: Today at 00:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTT Minstrel for theu on uthgard

Discussion on WTT Minstrel for theu on uthgard within the Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTT Minstrel for theu on uthgard

Need to trade my minstrel lvl.46 for theu 45+

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTS Uthgard (Alb Minstrel)
01/30/2012 - Trading - 0 Replies
Have 52Platinum and 570Gold on acc, lvl 50 RR2L8 , have a house Race: Briton Male Tradeskills Woodworking 1019 Tailoring 1021 Clothworking 1021 Leathercrafting 1019 Metakworing 1015 Pm me
LF mincer/infi/theu or sb on uthgard
01/25/2012 - General Gaming Discussion - 2 Replies
as topic say i'm looking for an acc on alb/mid i can also consider acc with thane or vw i can trade many account or i can pay plats so feel free to message with offer thanks :D
[WTB] Minstrel Uthgard
09/23/2011 - Trading - 1 Replies
Hi as the Topic says i want to buy a Minstrel Acc on Uthgard if possible with SC Highlander.. Let me know what u got:) thx
I Need a Minstrel on Uthgard!
04/24/2011 - General Gaming Discussion - 0 Replies
Hi as topic i need a minstrel. I can trade it with a BM 6L+++ with sc and great TP! I can also pay with Plats! And i can trade with Ranger 5L! PM ME Thank you
WTB uthgard minstrel
03/22/2011 - Trading - 0 Replies
hello WTB ministrel breton(AT if it is possible) don t need temp,rank just need lvl 48 breton at!can trade with other char on hib and plats pm with with ur offert