Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Trading
You last visited: Today at 23:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling DDO account, great gear, tons of packs, most classes and races

Discussion on Selling DDO account, great gear, tons of packs, most classes and races within the Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Selling DDO account, great gear, tons of packs, most classes and races

Hey everyone, about to go military and I'm selling my account as I won't have the time to play it, I've been growing distant anyways...rest assured, it's a great account, I have most of the packs and races, several GS and Epic items, and it's set up so that you pretty much won't have to buy anything DDO related again once you get it...ever. I also have extra character slots, a TRed character, icy bursted items galore, a good amount of plat, veteran status, tomes. I'll list the characters this account includes:

- a recently TRed human wizard, now a human sorcerer, you're free to shape her any way you choose to. has epic gear and raid loot, including the incredibly rare Torc of Raiyum (drops about 1 in 200, best neck item in the game for arcanes and divines).
- a level 20 capped full monk warforged tank with extreme HP, also almost has several epic items, some raid loot including Dragon Touched armor, extremely powerful character, beastly handwraps for any occasion. I've used many tomes to make him beastly.
- a level 19 near capped warforged full fighter, will take less than a day to cap, Kensai, very high damage output, has dragontouched armor and two GS khopeshes (best weapon in the game, worth a TON), raid geared, also used many tomes.
- a warforged 12 wizard/2 monk with outrageous damage capabilities, can kill most level 20 capped characters in PVP, high saves and evasion, great items, probably my favorite character - so much fun to play, high spell points and health already, tough to kill, can solo some Vale quests...most quests period. Several tomes used, he's probably one of the toughest level 14 characters in the game.
- a newish halfling 2 rogue/2 monk, you can take him wherever you want but is set to be an acrobat atm, has several staffs that can break DR already, you can craft on them too. High speed and damage output, fun to use.
- 5 total character slots, all filled but can be deleted with a click. I have many other races, I just enjoy WF, outside of the base races and WF I have drow and half elf, also have all classes unlocked besides artificer.

Will be doing this over paypal, only after I know I can trust the buyer though. Send PMs with any questions about details and/or your offer, I've spent quite a lot on this account so I'm looking to get a good bit back but I'll compromise. I'll include screencaps with the info you want, but will have the name zoned out to protect this account - no use in you getting it if you get banned, amirite?

Thanks for looking.

Tags
account, buy, ddo, dungeons and dragons, online