Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Trading
You last visited: Today at 14:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Looking For Nice archlord Account on Evengarda

Discussion on Looking For Nice archlord Account on Evengarda within the Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Looking For Nice archlord Account on Evengarda

Please message me your account on Archlord for evengarda server, and ill offer you many many accounts of some games.
Email-
Xfire- ebonyknight
Pm me for best early contact

Similar Threads Similar Threads
wts archlord account evengarda
06/25/2009 - Archlord Trading - 6 Replies
hi all i have a sorcerer lv 71 and 2 more players in the account SORCERER LV 71 shuta ring blode ring biglos necklake 60 coins 7 phisical resistance lv 3 and more stones lv 5 wings in neck lv 42
[ARCHLORD-EVENGARDA]WTb AL account lvl 70+
05/27/2009 - Archlord Trading - 2 Replies
As the title say i want to buy a archlord account on server evengarda pm me or write here message i can pay whit moneybookers(Moneybookers.com - Send Money - Receive Money - Online Payments - Money Transfers there u can register) or i can offer chantra credits codes////////////////////////////////////////////i am looking too for a twink account whit full realm:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):): )
[WTT For] Level 38+ Archlord Account on Evengarda!!!
08/13/2008 - Trading - 11 Replies
Title Says it all! Imm wanting to trade for YOUR archlord account on the server EVENGARDA a levle 38+ account. The higher level the account- the more i give for it. The more stuff on the account- the more i give. I am able to gfive the following---- -Runescape {2 veryyyyy high level accounts} -Maplestory- {medium level but has NX -SoldierFront- {msgt, but has alot of sp} -Archlord Items, Gold, and CC!!!! PLease PM Me!!!
[WTT] For Level 43+ Archlord Account {EvenGarda Server}
07/02/2008 - Trading - 0 Replies
Hey All. I am looking for an Archlord account that is Level 43-60+ on the server evengarda. This Account Does not really need money and cc, but i need a nice level account. Ill trade my runescape, maplestory, soldeir front, and if you ask i can try to get any other game account that you wish. To Contact me: Email- [email protected] Aim: The Myth Hero Xfire: ebonyknight PMing me on forums, email and xfire is probably the best way for me to contact you!! PLease Offer!!
WTB Nice Level Account on Evengarda!!!!!
06/30/2008 - Trading - 0 Replies
Hi all! As the title says, im looking for a nice high level account that is level 43+ {Preferably an Archer}. Ido not care if it has alot of moeny or cc or anything like armor, just that its level 43+. PLease either PM me OR email me at [email protected] Please message me your details of your accounts, and what you want for it, such as Runescape Maplstory Soldier Front etc etc. I also can pay yyou in CC or gold IN ARCHLORD Please Message!