Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Off-Topics > Technical Support
You last visited: Today at 04:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Thread title not changing

Discussion on Thread title not changing within the Technical Support forum part of the Off-Topics category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Thread title not changing

As i said, my thread title isn't changing anymore.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
changing title topic
05/17/2014 - Main - 6 Replies
I just sold a item and the buyer wants me to remove the title off the forum as we are concerned about safety but i dont seem to be able to change the name by going to to edit and going to advance and changing topic pls help
[BUG] CHANGING THE TITLE WITHOUT COMPLETING THE ACHIEVEMENT (NEW WAY)
06/23/2012 - DarkOrbit - 4 Replies
Hello, I found a new way to use a title without completing the achievement, different from the old that has been fixed ( CHANGE SHIP TITLE WITHOUT COMPLETING ACHIVEMENT ) I made a video to show you how it works, just please forgive the quality of the video, I'm not very good for recording and editing videos and did not pay attention to my credits and uridium, I am very poor. BUG Title DarkOrbit - YouTube
changing title?
01/22/2010 - Dekaron Private Server - 9 Replies
how do i change the name of the headers of title of items being sold in the shop and also how do i change what an npc says? pic below http://i47.tinypic.com/152j147.jpg
Changing Member Title?
05/20/2007 - Off Topic - 3 Replies
At what point can we change our member title? Most forums allow you do to it after a certian amount of posts... I have 400 posts, and my member title is now "Lamer". I'm just wondering at what point I'll be able to change it? :bandit: