Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Off-Topics > Technical Support
You last visited: Today at 16:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[EN] Microphone problems

Discussion on [EN] Microphone problems within the Technical Support forum part of the Off-Topics category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 3
Received Thanks: 1,335
[EN] Microphone problems

Hello, I've recently bought a laptop, (Asus K53E), so far I'm very happy with this thing, but I have a small problem. When I try to record any audio files the built in mic records along with my normal mic that I plug into the jack. That creates a very annoying echo or just makes me sound like I'm in a big empty room.
The built in mic has very poor quality, so recording anything with it is out of the question. So I want to disable the built in mic and leave the external microphone on.
I'm using Windows 7 Ultimate.
Is there some way to do that?

Thank you for your time,
TheConArtist
Old 08/24/2011, 18:49   #2

elite*gold: 40
Rightclick on the Sound Control -> Sounds -> Record -> Rightclick on the Onboard Mic (Standart Mic) -> Deactivate

EDIT: The rest ou will see by yourself i think

Thanks
2 Users

Similar Threads Similar Threads
5165 Problems! 2 problems!
02/28/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 8 Replies
Okay so NOW I get these 2 problems in ma command prompt window of ma source... 2 problems: I really need help since I dunno wtf is the problem on 1 and 2...I'd appreciate it!
[Problems] Source 5165 All Problems
11/28/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 7 Replies
Hello Everyone, Ok i will put All my problems here So i hope noone spamming and Say Go learn C# and w/e 1-RegPage: fixed all by adding  to the start of the pass and  to the end of the pass. its working okay and when i create character and try to rejoin the game close with itself Note: When i make From NewestCOServer Cmd it works fine and the game dont close i mean i want other players to make thier own accounts and dont ask me to make them The Accounts they want. 2-Lottery: Cant...
SM problems Help please.
08/16/2008 - Silkroad Online - 2 Replies
i'm having a problem with my SM. It doesnt Store my exilir or any of my drops...Does anyone have this problem too? if you know how to fix it please let me know. Thank you.
[Problems]Having problems in Cabal Wudijt
07/01/2008 - Cabal Online - 0 Replies
1>im having problems in registering in Wudijt can anyone help me give me working link 2>i cant seem to update my red cabal online is it offline? 3>when i load Cabal.exe the cabal window will just dissapear please help me,i followed everyone's advice but it doesnt work, can anyone tell me what the real problem? thanks! ^_^
Problems with SV
06/10/2007 - CO2 Bots & Macros - 3 Replies
I've been using ScriptVessel for a time. It was working perfectly... Then it stopped working, giving me the same message everytime i was trying something: "New one!" . I didn't know what to do. Here's what I usually did: - Load conquer. - Load ScriptVessel.exe - Load Script Vessel CE Script - Select scriptvessel from the process list - Freeze SV - Enter password, waiting to load - - close button appears, and I UNFREEZE - Message in SV: "New one!"