Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Star Wars: The Old Republic
You last visited: Today at 23:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

newbie: How do I find the position of the character?

Discussion on newbie: How do I find the position of the character? within the Star Wars: The Old Republic forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
newbie: How do I find the position of the character?

Hello everyone:

I am a newbie hacker!
How do I find out what the xyz values are, as seen in the radar pop-up, so I can use it to locate my character?

I tried using cheat engine to scan for the pointer location, but what happens was this:

First, I used the value scanner to find out the locations of the xyz, and then use the pointer scanner to find out what pointers point to those. And then I restart the game and click "rescan" to find out if there are any pointers locations that are the same!

However, after numerous tries, I didn't find any matches.

Is there another way, or software to find the values of the xyz other than cheat engine? or some other method of always reading my xyz even after restarting the game?

Thx!
Old 12/19/2016, 03:05   #2

elite*gold: 0
You open man->M and in top left corner u see character XYZ position!
Thanks
1 User

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Character select coding - scale and position of char.
04/22/2016 - Metin2 Private Server - 2 Replies
I designed interface for character select but I have problem with coding. Maybe this is impossible? The main problem is scale and position, because different resolutions have different settings. I know about this screenWidth = wndMgr.GetScreenWidth() screenHeight = wndMgr.GetScreenHeight() newScreenWidth = float(screenWidth - 270)
change position new create character
06/08/2013 - Flyff Private Server - 12 Replies
how to change position new create character born in map sorry my badenglish thankyou
[TUT]Camera/Character Position
09/10/2010 - 12Sky2 - 2 Replies
It took me a while to figure out the camera location addresses because at first I thought they would be angles relative to your character position, in fact they are positions relative to the map. This is a small tutorial on how to find the addresses for your character position and the camera position. If you do not know how to use CE this tutorial will be of no use to you (go learn that first). First lets find your character X position 1. Load into your town map by using a return...
[release] -Lotf- reset character position (php)
11/08/2008 - CO2 PServer Guides & Releases - 16 Replies
This is something bloody requested and i totally forgot to do(sorry bud) but here it is now for all of you. You enter in your account name , and your character name and it will teleport you to twin city in case your stuck in a portal or something.. You must be logged out to make it work. <html> <head> <title>Teleport to twin city!</title> </head> <body> <center> <h1>Twin city teleportation</h1><br> <form action="twincity.php?teled=yes" method="post">