Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Steam Trading
You last visited: Today at 02:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Prime | MGE] CS:GO Account w/ Operation Wildfire Coin

Discussion on [Prime | MGE] CS:GO Account w/ Operation Wildfire Coin within the Steam Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Prime | MGE] CS:GO Account w/ Operation Wildfire Coin

Selling my CS:GO Smurf Account.

The Account is Prime ready that means if you connect your phone number you'll able to play Prime Matchmaking

The Account is Master Guardian Elite (MGE) & has the Operation Wildfire Coin
It has 48 Wins.

Screenshot of the Lvl, Wins & Rank

You can also buy the account over ************** and you get a buyer protection:

If you have any questions feel free to ask me

Tags
csgo smurf, mge, prime account

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Prime Ready CS:GO Acc | DMG | Wildfire Coin
03/09/2017 - Steam Trading - 0 Replies
Hi, i want to sell my CS:GO Smurf. The account is prime ready that means it's Lvl 21. You just need to add your phone number to the account. The account has: - CS:GO - CS:GO Operation Wildfire Coin It has 104h in CS:GO and is already over 1 year and some months old . If you're interested - Skype: vaomben
[Selling] Lvl 10 Steam | MG 1 | Prime | Service medal lvl 2- 2016 + Operation Wildfire Silver
02/02/2017 - Counter-Strike Trading - 3 Replies
Selling my smurf account. Profile link: Steam Community :: Leaguecheats 2.5 https://nimage-upload.com/upload/big/2017/02/01/5 8924dc94bc0a.jpg Its steam lvl 10 and its Master Guardian 1. Its also prime ready with 255 wins. Also Overwatch is activated
[Selling] CSgo acc private rank 5 Wildfire coin operation ,4w 2 l
02/24/2016 - Counter-Strike Trading - 2 Replies
Selling CSGO account i mean steam account with CSGO private level 5 , in comp. plays i have 4 wins and 2 loses because i troll these 2 games :) im tired of global elite and etc :) on steam account have Wildfire operation 2 missions completed u need like 10 xp for next rank + wildfire drop , market ON :) no bans , no cheats ,im original owner im creator of account , and yea almost forgot u have AK 47 redline with cool stickers field tested :) not tradeble cuz market i sell with skin but skin...
[Selling] Warframe Account For Sale Selection of Prime Weapons and Loki Prime + Frost Prime
09/15/2015 - Warframe Trading - 0 Replies
EDIT: I forgot to add I will take $50 for the whole account OBO first come first served. It also has 75 Plat left on it which of course is free. :) Hello, I am selling my Warframe account because I have been forced by the lady to sell my pc and downgrade to a tablet because funds are tight, since I cannot play anymore I am selling my account. I am trying to grab screenshots for it, downloading is slow but I will sort it. For now here is a list of what I know for a fact it has the mastery...
[Selling] One MGE + One SMFC account for cheap! No bans // Mge account can overwatch others
04/27/2015 - Counter-Strike Trading - 0 Replies
Ask my skype, and we'll go over the details and i can show you pics etc if needed. Skype:Prince.sklakvig :) Happy hunting