Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > Starcraft 2 Trading
You last visited: Today at 17:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling Starcraft 2 Beta key/account

Discussion on Selling Starcraft 2 Beta key/account within the Starcraft 2 Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Selling Starcraft 2 Beta key/account

I just received a Starcraft 2 beta invite, was going to try and put it on Ebay but apparently they are not allowing it. I will give you access to my battle.net account which has access to the beta and also has Diablo 2 and Diablo 2 LOD on it. Selling it for $70 but would be willing to go down to as low as $60. I will only accept paypal. Email me @ or pm me.

Old 04/14/2010, 16:54   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

STARCRAFT 2 BETA ACTIVE ACCOUNT **SELLING**

STARCRAFT 2 BETA ACTIVE ACCOUNT **SELLING**
80$
Here is for sale my Battle.net account that has Starcraft 2 Wings of Libery Closed Beta activated. I am selling the whole Battle.net account.
Once payment has cleared I will send you username and password for the Battle.net account containing active Starcraft 2 Beta, and I will also send you the username and password to the email, to which the Battle.net account is registered.
If you have any questions please feel free to ask here on or skype: ppeople_ppeople
100% working account with Starcraft 2 Beta activated!!!
You can play Starcraft 2 Beta immediately after purchase!!!
Old 04/15/2010, 00:37   #3

Bump, thought I had a buyer but he tried to scam me..
Old 04/15/2010, 06:55   #4

Another person trying to scam me, anyone out there that is legit? Ebay keeps taking down my listing