Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 16:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Help me please with character's built :)

Discussion on Help me please with character's built :) within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Smile Help me please with character's built :)

Hello all , i prefer full int , i wanna creater full int character . but i dont know what to do with skills, forces, 1.what force for full is best? what i need skill up ? i need to farm ? i need to lvl up cold ? what weapon is da best for nuker ? so help me please !!! tnx
Old 08/30/2007, 13:01   #2

elite*gold: 0
skill lightning and fire if you need high damage^^
cold is only for slow down your enemy, damage is too low..
i have unfarmed int char and i have enough sp for lightning+fire

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTT Fussion Dekaron Character's.
10/24/2009 - Dekaron Trading - 1 Replies
Want to trade them for Acclaim coins for 2moons. I got 3x Maxxed Char's all have good builds. Maxxed Seg hunter Summoner. All have crits. Hunter and Seg have Full 160 gear. All have costumes/ Mounts. Im only looking for 2k Coins on 2moons. PM me on forums if your interested and give MSN addy. Thanks.
Look My Edited SF Character's
08/09/2009 - Soldier Front Philippines - 13 Replies
Haha this is all my work's Pinagiisipan ko pa nga kung irerelease ko Haha Rate nyu nalang po e2 http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/soldier-front-phi lippines/299509-release-my-edited-characters.html --------------------------------------
Offset to get the character's location
08/13/2008 - Metin2 - 15 Replies
Hi everyone. I would really appreciate your help about Metin2. I'm currently writing a tool in which I need to get the player's position on the map, and the name (or any related information) of the map. Could you give me the Cheat Teable you use in Cheat Engine, or send an explaination for me to understand how you find the values in the
changing character's name
06/01/2008 - Dekaron - 10 Replies
Can anyone please assist me in changing my 2moons character name? Thank you in advance, Donna:)