Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 03:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Help : about some Tbot settings =)

Discussion on Help : about some Tbot settings =) within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
i wanna ask settings in tbot that will let me " go back to training area " while im back to town for any reason ( dura \ pots \ etc )
ty xD +k if anyone helped me
Old 05/22/2007, 07:23   #2

tbot don't go back to town its not as good as SM.. you just have to supervise it
Old 05/22/2007, 07:33   #3

It does allow you to go back.. here is what you do..

You can either:
a. select a pre-recorded run back script to a pre-recorded spot by clicking load script and select a file from the level xx script folders
b. make your own script..

Here's how you make your script, after buying pots and everything,

1. click on record script, run the charecter out of town to your grind spot.. you can sneak to it if you like by avoiding the popular spots (say isy spawn).

2. Once at the spot, click stop record
3. then save script.. example: me_earthghost.txt
4. then click load the script
5. and press REFRESH CONFIG once.

P.S. Refresh config is a must everytime you change settings..

And if your tbot happens to not remember previous filters or settings.. just delete the RD folders it makes and restart t-bot. It'll fix itself.

It'll run back everytime when you're stocked.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/22/2007, 09:14   #4

Quote:
Originally posted by jyaku@May 22 2007, 07:33
It does allow you to go back.. here is what you do..

You can either:
a. select a pre-recorded run back script to a pre-recorded spot by clicking load script and select a file from the level xx script folders
b. make your own script..

Here's how you make your script, after buying pots and everything,

1. click on record script, run the charecter out of town to your grind spot.. you can sneak to it if you like by avoiding the popular spots (say isy spawn).

2. Once at the spot, click stop record
3. then save script.. example: me_earthghost.txt
4. then click load the script
5. and press REFRESH CONFIG once.

P.S. Refresh config is a must everytime you change settings..

And if your tbot happens to not remember previous filters or settings.. just delete the RD folders it makes and restart t-bot. It'll fix itself.

It'll run back everytime when you're stocked.
ty very much dude for this help .. i was also wondering whats this start \ stop record script button does ..
server is undergoing inspection.. i will check this after that .. hopefully it works .. karma already for u =)