Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 05:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

GOT HACKED ...

Discussion on GOT HACKED ... within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 05/18/2007, 11:19   #16

elite*gold: 0
If you got hacked, I doubt you would be able to get it back given that it would be really easy to pass items between accounts.

Lesson learned, get a firewall, track where connections are being made to, if your technical, get a packet sniffer.

I doubt that scanning files would really help since we got a new sm or files getting released everyday. So I would also say that luck helps.
Old 05/18/2007, 11:21   #17

After using any Softmod or any unknown Bot ..

Change your password .. ! hard to do tht ?
Old 05/18/2007, 11:22   #18

yeah u guys probably right, think im gonna make a character on a new server one day..

then u will all C me back as : AnoBanano. = the sucker how got hacked right? ^^
Old 05/18/2007, 11:23   #19

I really dont think you have been hacked for using a sm d/l from here if it were scanned... I got hacked before too and i lost all itens i had in guild storage (about 150mil gold in sos and som itens)... and i was sure after some searchs that i got hacked caz of trading stuff trought exchange with unknown and untrusty players... I even know the name of the char of the fella that hacked me... and i reported to Gaymax with screenshots of the dude selling my stuff and messaging me in private that he hacked me and he was selling my stuff on a stall...Guess what!?! They didnt do a thing...

It feels SOOO BAD being hacked man i know it!

As i know the possibilities for hack SRO accs is trough Exchange (easy hack), ingame wispering (medium hack) and party (difficult hack)...
I avoid all theese 3 with ppl i dont know/trust...

If hacker gets your ip adress somehow (MSN for example) it is very easy to run exploiters and try to break security and get root acess and go to game files to steal your L/P...

PS - I dont know how to do this.....I just know how they do it....

GOOD LUCK BROTHER!
Old 05/18/2007, 11:27   #20

Quote:
Originally posted by cyb3r_pt@May 18 2007, 11:23
I really dont think you have been hacked for using a sm d/l from here if it were scanned... I got hacked before too and i lost all itens i had in guild storage (about 150mil gold in sos and som itens)... and i was sure after some searchs that i got hacked caz of trading stuff trought exchange with unknown and untrusty players... I even know the name of the char of the fella that hacked me... and i reported to Gaymax with screenshots of the dude selling my stuff and messaging me in private that he hacked me and he was selling my stuff on a stall...Guess what!?! They didnt do a thing...

It feels SOOO BAD being hacked man i know it!

As i know the possibilities for hack SRO accs is trough Exchange (easy hack), ingame wispering (medium hack) and party (difficult hack)...
I avoid all theese 3 with ppl i dont know/trust...

If hacker gets your ip adress somehow (MSN for example) it is very easy to run exploiters and try to break security and get root acess and go to game files to steal your L/P...

PS - I dont know how to do this.....I just know how they do it....

GOOD LUCK BROTHER!
thanks cyber, appreciate that.. some understanding.

but the guy who was interested in my sosun..

He was in my msn list, but i deleted him after i heared he was scamming/hacking people...

So it's probably possible he got my ip and screwed me over..

what a fcker..

he's dutch too like me, and if I C my items in his storage or something, I will track his *** down, and take a train to his house...
Old 05/18/2007, 11:58   #21

maybe some one sended u a keylogger in some chat prog..

<hr>Append on May 18 2007, 12:01<hr>
Quote:
Originally posted by Fashel@May 18 2007, 11:21

if you already used the softmod with the keylogger, changing your pass won't help because the keylogger owner will also get your secret answer and your new password. the best way is first of all clean your computer from **** with good programs or just reinstall your windows and then change PASS =)
Old 05/18/2007, 12:04   #22

Quote:
Originally posted by heher+May 18 2007, 11:58--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (heher @ May 18 2007, 11:58)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> maybe some one sended u a keylogger in some chat prog..

<hr>Append on May 18 2007, 12:01<hr><!--QuoteBegin--Fashel
@May 18 2007, 11:21

if you already used the softmod with the keylogger, changing your pass won't help because the keylogger owner will also get your secret answer and your new password. the best way is first of all clean your computer from **** with good programs or just reinstall your windows and then change PASS =) [/b][/quote]
if keylogger is an executable file, it will have a process running on task manager...identify it and kill it and change pass... or use auto complete funcion...i mean they cant log what isnt being typed...
Old 05/18/2007, 12:16   #23

So guys I got still 1 question..

Which anti-virus-programms/firewalls/scanners/snifflers or **** do u recommend?

Next time i want to be prepared for this ****, so also stuff which can trace a keylogger down, etc. etc.

so peeps?
Old 05/18/2007, 12:19   #24

I'm pretty sure you got hacked by someone on this forum... The reason i say this is because i too have been hacked before. I'm not an idiot and download things that people post. I used the Easter-SM that animus posted the entire time...[keep in mind this was the only sm i ever downloaded and got hacked whilst using it D: ] other than that, i downloaded the Unique map spawn points file from this site. So either the SMs posted on this site are not safe, or that unique spawn map thing was posted by a keylogger.

I understand the risks i took even though i got owned =/ Just stating my opinion on things xD
Old 05/18/2007, 12:27   #25

u guys know rev6.com ? well they used a bug from nubot.. If they stall and u go around that stall or go inside the stall they get ur whole account information.. and they posted ur stats on rev6.com sow I think if they can get ur char. stats then they get PW even easier.. atm rev6.com is off because joymax has hired him to help them to imporve silkroad sicurity...
Old 05/18/2007, 12:28   #26

hehehe k.

well friends of mine have been pming me in the game, and i think the guy hacked my acc, speaks poor english so.. BUT which programms for security do u guys recommend?
Old 05/18/2007, 12:30   #27

lets see if someone is that stupid to start it Oo
new softmod WORKING!!!11111111
Old 05/18/2007, 12:33   #28

As an advice for that i can only say :
change the mail on the account details to smth like :

rferfer

u got hacked no by a trojan, but by someone who knows ur account mail and security answer

bb
Old 05/18/2007, 12:33   #29

Quote:
Originally posted by xaladin@May 18 2007, 12:30
lets see if someone is that stupid to start it Oo
new softmod WORKING!!!11111111
xaladins keylogger.exe
:P
Old 05/18/2007, 12:37   #30

but guys which programms should i get, for protecting myself against stuff like that?