Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 00:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Help the new guy!

Discussion on Help the new guy! within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Help the new guy!

Hello,
I'm willing to start playing Silkroad Online as it looks amazing. But still I have few questions:

1. Build. I can't decide between Blader and Glavier. Which is better for PvP? Why? Shall I choose fire or frost or something? I want a build good for PvP.

2. Which server is easiest to log in?

3. I've heard you can buy some kind of ''ticket'' so you can log at any time regardless of how crowded the server is?

4. Any tips on logging in faster?

Thanks in advance
Old 10/11/2010, 14:13   #2

Hey there..

To answer your questions;
1. I'd prefer a glavier, cuz their pretty strong.
2.All servers are populated at the moment ( actually for a while now, since the anti-bot system ) so their all easy to login.
3. The ticket is called Premium. They give acces to the server during crowded hours ( which we don't have right now ). It's instant login, plus some stats, and exp ticket.
4. Any server will do, look at point 2.
Old 10/11/2010, 14:22   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by xMedeia View Post
Hey there..

To answer your questions;
1. I'd prefer a glavier, cuz their pretty strong.
2.All servers are populated at the moment ( actually for a while now, since the anti-bot system ) so their all easy to login.
3. The ticket is called Premium. They give acces to the server during crowded hours ( which we don't have right now ). It's instant login, plus some stats, and exp ticket.
4. Any server will do, look at point 2.
How do I get a ticket? How much is it?

Also INT or STR for glavier? and which fire/frost/hexual or..?
Old 10/11/2010, 14:47   #4

I'd pick Heuksal/Fire/Cold. best thing for you to do is look up a guide of the build.

The tickets are "Silk" items, which means you'd have to pay money for it. Cheapest is 150 Silk, 15$ (Premium).

Always keep in mind that you need to farm. But I guess you'll find that out in game..
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/11/2010, 15:32   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by xMedeia View Post
I'd pick Heuksal/Fire/Cold. best thing for you to do is look up a guide of the build.

The tickets are "Silk" items, which means you'd have to pay money for it. Cheapest is 150 Silk, 15$ (Premium).

Always keep in mind that you need to farm. But I guess you'll find that out in game..

****. I've picked Heuksal/Fire/Force (the healing seemed nice as I don't have gold and I often run low on hp..). How can I reset or smth?
Old 10/11/2010, 15:35   #6

mmmmm don't play the game ( just kidding ) blader is very good u should choose it and don't forget the thanx button
Old 10/11/2010, 15:43   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by haitham4848 View Post
mmmmm don't play the game ( just kidding ) blader is very good u should choose it and don't forget the thanx button

Well I'll definentaly won't click the thanks button for you, as your answer was complete bulls*it.. You didnt even explain why blader..
Old 10/11/2010, 16:08   #8

I agree with xMedeia, glavier is way better(in my opinion) then blader, also pure str for both glavier and blader. As i see you skilled force yes hmm, well heuksal fire force works also add the debuffs but if ur new on Silkroad i wouldn't go for force right away(because it needs some experience, but everything is learnable). You can take masterys away when ur lv 20 + at the herbalist in every town, take the quest there collect curst hearts then when u have enough bring them back and you'll get some kind of potion which u can use to dlv masterys(at the herbalist also) but note it does cost some gold.
Old 10/11/2010, 17:22   #9

ok more explaining first blader is a good tanker why because the high def that he has and very good hits and fast too and if u have a good set u can pwn any one that's the reason
Old 10/11/2010, 17:33   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by benaz View Post
****. I've picked Heuksal/Fire/Force (the healing seemed nice as I don't have gold and I often run low on hp..). How can I reset or smth?
Force would surely work.
Actually might even be better in the end. Cold is just easyer to play.
Old 10/11/2010, 17:43   #11

Well, as I can see youre new at the game, I'd prefer STR chars for you . Glavier is a good choise for you, becouse it has good defense and nice phy. attack power. Build could be Heuksal/Fire(For imbue required, you will make bigger damage, Mag def buff and other benifets.)/Cold(For Phy. Defense buff,Snow shield), Lightning(Speed. parry ratio, Ghost walk). So the choise is yours . Buy Beginners premium pack, for 3hours a day you will get 150% More XP and SP + you can buy SP ticket and start it at same time with beginers premium pack to get 250% SP. About silk items, you can find out at .
Regards.
Old 10/11/2010, 22:53   #12

elite*gold: 10
If you plan on playing often with and against others, i suggest euro class.
After you play a while you'll realize euros are better.
Warrior/Cleric is just too good, when the person knows how to play it.
Rogue/Cleric is also a devastator when the persons gameplay is above average and a good set is bought/made.
Old 10/11/2010, 23:13   #13

Hes a new player, new players shouldnt play with euros, its harder than china
Old 10/11/2010, 23:20   #14

elite*gold: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by deividuks View Post
Hes a new player, new players shouldnt play with euros, its harder than china
Ehm, what a good explanation.

Nah, I take that back.

Irrelevant what you said, my first char was euro, the china i made barely after my wizz got 90 in D9 cap.
Old 10/12/2010, 11:12   #15

I do agree with Cristian. I'd also prefer a Euro char over Chin. I've been playing Euro since the day they came out, and never switched back to Chinese as main char.
Their pretty much better in every aspect of the game, because they simply have the best subclass in game: Cleric.

Why should a new player go Chinese anyway? Please give me a proper explanation, and don't start with "PotDelay".