Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 03:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

goldbot

Discussion on goldbot within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
goldbot

hey all, i just have some questoins about gold bots.
1. are there any goldbots free/ p2u?
2. are goldbots just clientless bots or real bots that manage themselves?
thanks in advance
Old 03/07/2010, 20:44   #2

elite*gold: 20
1) Sbot users did run goldbots due to clientless option earlier (now maybe *ipoob* users)
2) They are for sure clientless or else they would need crazy hardware to run that much clients at once and it would still crush many times, clientless is so much easier in this case.
As far as i know they used a version of isrobot clientless which was purchaseable for high money long time ago for a short value of time but disappeared then again. Now only companies are usin it..
Old 03/08/2010, 19:04   #3

elite*gold: 0
when sbot still had clientless, i ran 13 goldbots and 2 other chars (my 2 mains),

but now i will be forced to put my goldbots to 8 and 2 other chars;P

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTF Goldbot at ongs
07/09/2010 - Silkroad Online - 21 Replies
http://img821.imageshack.us/img821/4278/sro2010070 214111104.jpg At Ongs all spot have goldbot.. its hard to farming.. oh i try killing goldbot with npc thief but goldbot didn't get hit by thief wizz npc...
goldbot
04/24/2010 - Silkroad Online - 5 Replies
so i have a feq Q's about goldbots. 1. all the goldbots that are exactly the same and go on top of eachother etc- are they all from the same bot or from different clientless bots that walk the same? 2. are the goldbots self sufficient? like the ones made by companies? i mean when they reach a certain level do they update gears etc and hunting area/mobs? thanks in advance!
Goldbot bot?
01/31/2010 - Silkroad Online - 9 Replies
Wich bot are the goldbots using ?
Where to goldbot with lvl 42 goldbots?
12/29/2009 - Silkroad Online - 5 Replies
Where to goldbot with 8 lvl42 chinese int goldbots? I have done olny fire mastery, so here is 2nd question: what skills should I put(I have~9,5k sp)?
goldbot party
10/02/2009 - Silkroad Online - 11 Replies
I have seen all kinds of goldbot partys but i think this is the best goldbot party: 1x cleric 7x bards cleric area 0 giving holy word,bless and heals bards buffs and killining around with area 30-35 sub class of bard take cleric so when cleric need to repot bards will be protected with bless whole time.Only cleric is spending gold for mp nothing else,bards is buffing theyselfs with mana cycle so they spend money on mp pots,they will use very little hp pots because when cleric go to...