Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 07:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

What is the best isro sever

Discussion on What is the best isro sever within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
What is the best isro sever

Hey guys i wanted to know what sever is the best. I know not every one plays on the same sever so all of you will have different answers. When you answer just put 1 or more perks to be on that sever. I am moving from gaia =]

Thank You,
Connor
Old 10/24/2009, 02:18   #2

Saturn and oldies.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 10/24/2009, 02:47   #3

elite*gold: 20
I heard that Venus has the most ammount of legits... Though every iSRO server is pretty much the same. 70% goldbots, 20% playerbots, 5% real players, 5% turks begging for 10k...
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/24/2009, 05:16   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by urmomzzz View Post
I heard that Venus has the most ammount of legits...
Not anymore, we took both forts, they couldnt stand it and left 3 months ago.

greencow, Rome and Venice are good too, and there's something mysterious about Babel, crowded 24/7, even after inspection.
Old 10/24/2009, 10:36   #5

" and there's something mysterious about Babel, crowded 24/7, even after inspection"
)
well i think if u wanna start again on a new server is better to start on a new server bcz all the old server are full of lvl 100 whit sun and ***** and it's gone take u a while to reach lvl 100 full farm......
Old 10/24/2009, 13:34   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by darklord696 View Post
" and there's something mysterious about Babel, crowded 24/7, even after inspection"
)
well i think if u wanna start again on a new server is better to start on a new server bcz all the old server are full of lvl 100 whit sun and ***** and it's gone take u a while to reach lvl 100 full farm......
Not really, when 100cap was release, there were already 30+ servers, and most people on those servers were already lv90 or close, meaning that even in the old servers, the probability of having suns is the same, nothing changes, they all got the update at the same time...
Old 10/24/2009, 13:46   #7

I would say join a "new" Server. Cuz the probability that u can Login into the Game is Higher there then the old Servers. I play on Hercules and it's full all the time -.-

Everytime If i look at the Serverlist, i see that the New Servers have more POC% then the others
Old 10/24/2009, 14:04   #8

babel, olympus
Old 10/24/2009, 14:37   #9

dump question, real players and (or) they bots are gone from isro... not much players still playing isro... you need to log in 1,2,3 or more hours when you can sit on pc just 3 or 4... that sucks.
Old 10/24/2009, 14:53   #10

Id say most of the older servers are the best (well atleast used to be when i played actively)

Quote:
Originally Posted by makaveliepvp View Post
Not anymore, we took both forts, they couldnt stand it and left 3 months ago.

greencow, Rome and Venice are good too, and there's something mysterious about Babel, crowded 24/7, even after inspection.
Rome aint that nice, All the old (Cool) players started leaving a few months ago. There's just a few of the old time players left, about 10% orso.
Old 10/24/2009, 14:59   #11

Hercules also lost all his pride and the great guys, Greece is full with Egys and Kuwaitis which do group PvP (most of them are polite actually .. more or less ^^), Venus sucks, no action in Donwhang all PvP goes in Samarkand .. wizzards do many backstabbing .. i would try one of the newer servers .. the question is, are you really going through .. Server crowded, Silk buying, Gold buying, running several bots and so on .. !?
Old 10/24/2009, 15:14   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by greencow View Post
Hey guys i wanted to know what sever is the best. I know not every one plays on the same sever so all of you will have different answers. When you answer just put 1 or more perks to be on that sever. I am moving from gaia =]

Thank You,
Connor
First of all, good decision to move from Gaia. That server is overpopulated with ******.

Personally I think Athens is the greatest server out there. It has rather large English speaking unions. (This doesn't mean they don't allow non-english races, they just all speak English. ) Like POWER union, which is currently holding Jangan Fortress and has a long history of holding it for 2-6 week periods in the past.

The PvP is usually pretty decent, there are a lot of people that are willing to hold the peace, and make sure people aren't spawn killing low lvls.

To the inexperienced, log in time on Athens seems to take forever. However, I've been using the .30 server a lot lately(ServerNumber=1), and it usually takes me around an hour to two hours to log in. 1-2 hours really isn't that bad. Just watch a quick movie or play another game and you'll be logged in before you know it.

All in all, Athens is basically the opposite of Gaia.

Hope you join us.
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/24/2009, 16:33   #13

Update: Thank You for all your input!
Old 10/24/2009, 16:42   #14

Does someone have a comment on oasis?
Old 10/24/2009, 17:54   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by greencow View Post
Does someone have a comment on oasis?
Oasis was the server I started on about 4 years ago, it used to be a pretty cool server. I think it's still pretty nice, a lot of friendly people.
Thanks
1 User