Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 00:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Finally Legend IX - Arabian Nights

Discussion on Finally Legend IX - Arabian Nights within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Finally Legend IX - Arabian Nights

It seems that iSro will update to legend IX. Better late than never.

Picture from official

What do you think ? It will help to bring/return some players to iSro servers ?
Maybe iSro will stop to merge servers due to poor traffic and bring some fun again.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/13/2015, 03:21   #2

After 2 years ! Finally haha
Old 01/13/2015, 05:50   #3

will see what this update birngs really

as far as i can see there will be no 14D items. just 125lvl and new areas am I right?
Old 01/13/2015, 06:21   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by zenithlt View Post
will see what this update birngs really

as far as i can see there will be no 14D items. just 125lvl and new areas am I right?
I don't know. I think that joymax will split this update into two parts. It ll be nice if in the near future they add new skills and dg14.

Maybe they should increase the rates for low level characters till 120 or smth like that. New players left without achieve the max level.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/14/2015, 15:32   #5

Actually the update will be split into 3 Chapters.
Chapter 1 is this - basically the western part of Baghdad town, the Kirk area and the Phantom Desert + Khalia's Hideout Dungeon. It will bring new European skills (most notably an update to warlocks) and set the level cap to 125.

Chapter 2 adds a much bigger area called the Flaming Tree which is very visually impressive and a large dungeon named the Devil's Garden and Petra's Dungeon.
This will raise the cap to 130 and Degree 14 will be introduced by then.
Here's the ingame map for all of the 125 + 130 Arabian areas, but keep in mind that they are in fact much larger than it would seem at first glance and a big part of the 130 areas are not even on the map.

Very little is known about Chapter 3 as of this moment, only that it will unlock east Baghdad and will connect Arabia to west Roc Mountain (notice the blind road going nowhere that goes to the mountains? Yep, it will connect there). The only area we know about right now is some sort of a mountain fort that you can see in some of the wallpapers. This will be the final area of the game and the levels will allegedly go up to 140 with degree 15.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 01/15/2015, 19:46   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tazdingo7 View Post
Maybe they should increase the rates for low level characters till 120 or smth like that. New players left without achieve the max level.
That could work, but still most players know it's pay2win at its finest so it probably wouldn't bring that many people back..
Old 01/15/2015, 21:52   #7

elite*gold: 1029
The Black Market: 163/0/0
I would start there if they´ll open new Server with active GM´s, no Goldbotters & better exp rates..and maybe a limit of EXP you can gain/day..so you´ve a chance against all that crazy 24/7 Botters.
Old 01/18/2015, 18:13   #8

Well I am interested to play again there...just the rates...if it would be just x2 and 15% less EXP Amount per lvl that would be great.
Old 01/19/2015, 11:41   #9

when will be able to play this game when released
Old 01/23/2015, 22:44   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vargrym View Post
Actually the update will be split into 3 Chapters.
Chapter 1 is this - basically the western part of Baghdad town, the Kirk area and the Phantom Desert + Khalia's Hideout Dungeon. It will bring new European skills (most notably an update to warlocks) and set the level cap to 125.

Chapter 2 adds a much bigger area called the Flaming Tree which is very visually impressive and a large dungeon named the Devil's Garden and Petra's Dungeon.
This will raise the cap to 130 and Degree 14 will be introduced by then.
Here's the ingame map for all of the 125 + 130 Arabian areas, but keep in mind that they are in fact much larger than it would seem at first glance and a big part of the 130 areas are not even on the map.

Very little is known about Chapter 3 as of this moment, only that it will unlock east Baghdad and will connect Arabia to west Roc Mountain (notice the blind road going nowhere that goes to the mountains? Yep, it will connect there). The only area we know about right now is some sort of a mountain fort that you can see in some of the wallpapers. This will be the final area of the game and the levels will allegedly go up to 140 with degree 15.
Are you sure about this? what is your source?

Just really need to know if I have to start selling my 13D legend stuff before the prices hit rock bottom
Old 01/24/2015, 10:21   #11

I would LOVE to return to isro if they made the exp rates higher. Im sick of having to bot to achieve anything in isro, anyone know anything about the rates?
Old 01/24/2015, 17:43   #12

The rates are still low as allways...Well you get often EXP Scrolls through events but still doesn't matter. Well who knows what kind of things will change after Update
Old 01/26/2015, 12:18   #13

Could anyone please confirm there will be NO D14 tomorrow?

SRO just posted this on facebook:

Quote:
Hello players!
In order to maintain a pleasant gaming and smooth patching experience, all servers will be undergoing server maintenance.
Maintenance Period: January 27, 2015 10:00~16:00(6 hours) Joymax Standard Time (GMT +9).
[Game Update]
◆ Legend IX ‘Arabian Nights’ Update will be applied!
▷ Character Level limit will be increased to Lvl.125
▷ Arabian Nights quests will be added
▷ New city, dungeon and hunting grounds will be added
▷ New monsters will be added
▷ Skill update will be applied (~ Lvl.125)
▷ New items will be added (Scroll of skill restore/Stat Recall Lvl.121~Lvl.125)
◆ Attendance Check Event will start (1/27~2/24, 4 weeks)
◆ ‪#‎LegendIXArabianNights‬ Screenshot Event will start (1/27~2/10, 2 weeks)
◆ Winter Event will end
◆ Call to the Mightiest Ones! event rewards will be provided
[Web Update]
◆ Attendance Check Event announcement will be posted
◆ #LegendIXArabianNights Screenshot Event announcement will be posted
◆ Attendance check event issue banner will be updated
◆ Full Client/Manual Patch download links will be applied, Full Client/Manual Patch download details will be posted

Doesn't say D14, I know.. but it says "▷ New items will be added (Scroll of skill restore/Stat Recall Lvl.121~Lvl.125)" which worries me..
Old 01/26/2015, 14:09   #14

I'm considering starting to play a bit of isro again. Any server you would recommend? Or where do you play?
Old 01/26/2015, 14:14   #15

@njoyit There will be no 14D with this Update. But on the next Arabian Update.

There are 3 chapters. The first you know now allready, second is Lvl Cap increase to 130 with 14D etc. and Chapter 3 I dunno xD