Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 16:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[INFO/RELEASE] tCLIENTLESS - BETA (NO DOWNLOAD)

Discussion on [INFO/RELEASE] tCLIENTLESS - BETA (NO DOWNLOAD) within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 09/30/2009, 20:56   #16

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,472
Quote:
Originally Posted by theoneofgod View Post
Does it work now with username? Others have been having this issue as well.
uh yes i enter my username and pw and it just redirects to main forum page
Old 09/30/2009, 21:46   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by lopasas View Post
uh yes i enter my username and pw and it just redirects to main forum page
You really need to get it there... PM an admin there, they might help you.

@ theoneofgod... I posted this here because I consider this a discussion forum, and not a "release" itself, since it was released already. Besides, the infos aren't in the other post yet, maybe the devs don't have time or just aren't interested? They just wanted to advertise, they won't edit the same stuff in more forums, I doubt this was only posted here.

They are working very hard in this, and barely have time, at least we can give them a hand, since we are supporting them. And this is common interest for all, soo, I see no problem in it. No one will look for news in the 123151th page of a sticky thread. Here, everyone can see it.
Old 09/30/2009, 22:33   #18

i think tclientless is another part of the whole silkroad history. so why not discussin about it.
Old 09/30/2009, 22:38   #19

Received Thanks: 2,198
I think you got me mistaken...

I never said not to discuss it, said not to open the same subject in the same section..ex: exploits section.

This thread is fine
Old 09/30/2009, 22:44   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by theoneofgod View Post
I think you got me mistaken...

I never said not to discuss it, said not to open the same subject in the same section..ex: exploits section.

This thread is fine
That's why I got it here This thread wouldn't make much sense in the Exploits section, since this is mainly news, and updates about the new tool.

Speaking of updates, I've been using the program for some hours now, and I can tell you, it's quite messy yet. Still, it's a new tool, and I see a lot of potential in this.

At the moment, there have been random crashes, crashes when near COS (, crashes when near COS and you try to use CL -> Client), and some other stuff, but it's still day 1, and it will improve for sure

The stall function is working pretty nice, as soon as some one buys anything from it, it automatically closes and re-fills the spot with anything you have in queue. It does it very fast, if a person is buying in your stall, and wants to buy all you elixirs for example, it will get them faster than the person buying them, it's awesome, that way, selling is actually very very fast!
Old 09/30/2009, 22:49   #21

Received Thanks: 2,198
I haven't got a character in yet...

Just says "[21:21:30][x*****] Logging in"

EDIT: Got in, now I try make it crash.
Old 10/01/2009, 03:27   #22

elite*gold: 0
If it redirects you to the main page when you try to download then it detects your username as not being part of the beta group.

Bug fixes for some of the main problems should be released later tonight.
Old 10/05/2009, 21:45   #23

elite*gold: 0
What does Beta mean??
Old 10/05/2009, 22:32   #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by blogdor View Post
What does Beta mean??
It's a developing phase, where the program itself isn't (it might be, but in this case, no) avaliable to the general public, only to some people that try to find bugs and stuff before the program goes to the public or gets pay to use.