Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 11:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Computer for euro pts

Discussion on Computer for euro pts within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Computer for euro pts

hey guys what u think about this pc its goof for make euro pts? around 3
tell me ur option about how much pts i can make with it , ty have good day!
SEGEV
================================================== ======

Dell Vostro 3560 VM-RD33-6373 I7-3612QM 8G 1TB+32GB SSD Win7 Pro Radeon 7670M

Warranty: Three Years Warranty On Site
SKU: VM-RD33-6448
Installments Options

Laptop Color •Black
Laptop OS •Win 8

Laptop Warranty •3 Years ****The price is 999.99Euro

*its laptop
Old 06/22/2013, 21:11   #2

If you use Win8 you wont be able to do any ****..
Old 06/22/2013, 21:32   #3

ild take more RAM, 8GB aint really much if you wanna handle 24 clients... 1 client can take up to 1.4GB on my pc...
besides that 7670 also aint one of the pro videocards, ild take a better one with 2GB memory (dunno how much this one has)
aaaaand i would NEVER take a dell, biggest **** ive ever seen...

just notice its a laptop, you can forget about 3pt's, you can max run 1pt with a laptop (uinless you get an ultimate gaming laptop somewhere)
Old 06/22/2013, 21:59   #4

ok then if i use clintless and open like1-2 clintess? it can be open? how much intrent i need? more information? another laptop? can u guys help me?..
Old 06/23/2013, 00:19   #5

elite*gold: 260
if you're thinking of botting 3 full pts, then you should only have 1 client running per pt. the rest should be clientless. also, a laptop is not good for running 24/7 unless you have a very good cooling system.
Old 06/23/2013, 01:25   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by {^_^} View Post
if you're thinking of botting 3 full pts, then you should only have 1 client running per pt. the rest should be clientless. also, a laptop is not good for running 24/7 unless you have a very good cooling system.
i write the details u think its good colling system? need to order a space to put the computer and its colling it? what u think? xD
Old 06/23/2013, 09:59   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by segev3000 View Post
i write the details u think its good colling system? need to order a space to put the computer and its colling it? what u think? xD
Yes, a laptop cooler would be a good idea. Last month I saw on Amazon some reliable cheap ones.
Old 06/23/2013, 12:54   #8

elite*gold: 5
Received Thanks: 3,766
One client takes up around 800mb. depending on how many clients you want, always keep an eye on your RAM.
Old 06/24/2013, 23:41   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Creationist View Post
One client takes up around 800mb. depending on how many clients you want, always keep an eye on your RAM.
you can have much ram, but with a laptop you will still have a problem as the cooling aint made for gaming
Old 06/25/2013, 02:31   #10

I would go for a real computer.
you can buy better computers as this laptop for less as 200 €
tft Monitor, mouse and keyboard together another 70 €
okay and a multi socket for 5 €.

My Brother can run 25 bots (no client less, sbot don´t serve it) and is still able to play skyrim, Battlefield 3 and other games
but he payd 1100€ for this Monster computer.
Old 06/25/2013, 11:42   #11

well i don't got problem to pay :-) sens i have unlimitade budjet so link me where he bought it or the pc build, ty also if somone use Virtual Private Server i need some help -_-
Old 06/26/2013, 15:18   #12

A i7 3612 has 4 cores and 8 threads, u will be able to run 8 clients without lag.
U can go up to around 16 Clients max without huge slowdowns, well u can go 24 but it will make ur laptop unusable to do other stuff because it will lag too much. And it won't be possible either because the max memory the laptop can support is 8GB or 16GB. 3 parties will take atleast 25GB of memory.

I have i7 3632Q and it's abit better then 3612qm. I have 8GB of memory and it complains already when i have 7 running due to out of memory. Don't think 3 parties will be possible at all.

The gpu is fine.
Ati 7670 has 2GB of memory,
SRO doesn't need a powerfull GPU i run 15 clients on my APU setup with just 256mb adressed shared memory.

So if you want to run 3 parties, get a 8 core AMD or i7. They're the best for botting huge amount of clients due to having 8 threads.

I actually own these machines so i'm speaking from experience.
Intel i5/Any Quad core = 2 parties with lag
Intel I7/AMD FX 8 core = 3 parties with lag.
U can play a game but u can expect, cannot find render when bots reconnect and performance losses when botting + gaming. Theres no point having a gaming machine while botting. It's just a waste of money if you need to squeeze every performance out of it.

My advice is get an cheap AMD quad core APU rig to bot 2 parties. It will cost around 200-300euro for one. instead of 1K for just an I7...

It's not possible to do this on VPS either with client. U wanna go Dedicated server with 4 cores for that and the GPU they supply with isn't made for gaming either, so theres no point doing this unless u go clientless. It would go up to 100-300 euro a month for such a machine. U're better off making ur own.
Old 06/26/2013, 23:19   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by monoking View Post
I actually own these machines so i'm speaking from experience.
Intel i5/Any Quad core = 2 parties with lag
Intel I7/AMD FX 8 core = 3 parties with lag.
U can play a game but u can expect, cannot find render when bots reconnect and performance losses when botting + gaming. Theres no point having a gaming machine while botting. It's just a waste of money if you need to squeeze every performance out of it.
well, even its your experience, i've got an intel i5-750 (for PC) and it runs 2parties without any lagg...sure its just the processor and not something else at ur pc that makes it slow?

also about the RAM used by sro is weird, when im using 1-3 clients its using up to 1.5GB each client! (note my laptop has 6GB ram) so its almost at max RAM usage, but i can still open more clients, i can still open 8 clients, and the size of each client will just decrease till 500-800MB, i dont know why, but thast my experience, the more clients, the lesser RAM each of em uses, but the less ram they use, the more lag u get though.
Old 06/27/2013, 07:42   #14

well i will order somything in 7,200ILS=1999.99$ if somone can link me some gaming pc for work/games that would be nice , ty good day !
Old 06/28/2013, 13:29   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by speacher View Post
well, even its your experience, i've got an intel i5-750 (for PC) and it runs 2parties without any lagg...sure its just the processor and not something else at ur pc that makes it slow?

also about the RAM used by sro is weird, when im using 1-3 clients its using up to 1.5GB each client! (note my laptop has 6GB ram) so its almost at max RAM usage, but i can still open more clients, i can still open 8 clients, and the size of each client will just decrease till 500-800MB, i dont know why, but thast my experience, the more clients, the lesser RAM each of em uses, but the less ram they use, the more lag u get though.
My i5 is a 2500k clocked at 5.0ghz. Wich is many folds faster then your I5. Try this, use a return scroll at the same time on all your clients and don't click anything. U'll notice each client is hogging 100% of one thread thus causing the tremendous lag because the client stops going from idle mode to render mode, In time ur bots TP, return to town etc and goes to render mode. In the end i have 100% cpu usage with 10 clients... If you don't call that lag..
My i7 laptop can handle more clients easily because it disperse the cpu usage with more available threads.

I have't seen any difference at all between my i5 5ghz and my previous intel Q9550, and i'm using sbot-ac on all of them. more available threads or cores will only help because this sh1t game is designed to reserve/use all the cpu usage on one threads.

My amd APU botting rig is abit faster then yours according to passmark and i have tremdenous lag with 12 clients already.... jerky mouse movements by opening explorer or bot window...

It's a illusion that it decreases memory because u have turned on virtual memory wich is enabled by default. I turned it off because it slows down my laptop alot by using the harddrive as temporary memory, "my hdd is 5400rpm" It is possible to use alot of less memory with sbot-ac but i think u have to pay for that..

"Back to topic"
If you need help in build and have unlimited budget, Go for Intel i7 3930k, 32GB of Ram. and any motherboard with socket 2011. If you don't want to spend so much on cpu go for 4770k and any socket 1550 motherboard. U should search it in your local computer websites or shops nearby. U can easily bot 3 parties with this system and even 4/5 on a 3930k.
But don't expect to play any game during botting because u won't able to call the GPU for starting a new client after reconnect thus causing the "cannot find render"
My recommendation is just to buy a cheap quad core for just using it to bot. I have like 4 pc's and i use 2 solely for botting and 1 desktop for gaming and 1 laptop for bussiness because it will slow down them too much..alot cheaper solution too.