Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 02:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WARNING ALL Stealthbot users (Hack)

Discussion on WARNING ALL Stealthbot users (Hack) within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WARNING ALL Stealthbot users (Hack)

Hi every1

I had a blader lvl 90 garm +5 extremely goof and top notch weapons.
I used agbot = no problems
Then i have used Stealthlite for a couple of weeks, now im hacked. Everything is gone, everything.

People in my guild who used Stealthlite got hacked as well, this is no joke it's true. I encourage every1 to cHange bot really fast. I have been using only safe programs such as loader and stealthlite, nothing more, and everything has been downloaded from epvp.

Don't trust scammers as Stealthlite. People who used it in my guild got hacked aswell. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Watch out
Old 02/21/2009, 00:40   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by add3 View Post
Hi every1

I had a blader lvl 90 garm +5 extremely goof and top notch weapons.
I used agbot = no problems
Then i have used Stealthlite for a couple of weeks, now im hacked. Everything is gone, everything.

People in my guild who used Stealthlite got hacked as well, this is no joke it's true. I encourage every1 to cHange bot really fast. I have been using only safe programs such as loader and stealthlite, nothing more, and everything has been downloaded from epvp.

Don't trust scammers as Stealthlite. People who used it in my guild got hacked aswell. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Watch out
Looks like you are uppset

have you ever read about tecnics to hack?

Guessing a password it's the easiest one, yu don't need a keylogger or anything, just know your victim, and been a lvl 90 makes you a easy target

be lower than lvl 64 and you will be fine
Old 02/21/2009, 01:19   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by ADS® View Post
Looks like you are uppset

have you ever read about tecnics to hack?

Guessing a password it's the easiest one, yu don't need a keylogger or anything, just know your victim, and been a lvl 90 makes you a easy target

be lower than lvl 64 and you will be fine
dude the point of the game is to be lvl 90 not 64... WHO WOULD RATHER HAVE A 64 THEN A 90? REALLY MAN... REALLY
Old 02/21/2009, 05:28   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by doublea500 View Post
dude the point of the game is to be lvl 90 not 64... WHO WOULD RATHER HAVE A 64 THEN A 90? REALLY MAN... REALLY
i'm joking with him ¬¬
Old 02/21/2009, 08:14   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by ADS® View Post
i'm joking with him ¬¬
hmm..so why are you being sarcastic now...what's the point of your joke...the user allerts that stealth bot may be a keylog or the staff from stealth are hacking users.. and all you can say..is a j/k .. nice
on topic: i'm sry to hear that...i was using stealthbot along time ago..it sux a little but agbot is better so I sticked with agbot...I changed my pw after I quit using stealthex just for security...i'm glad i never been hacked..nor I will be but it doesn't matter now...2bad so anybody got hacked by using stealthex?I mean anyone else?
Old 02/21/2009, 10:18   #6

It really sucks, i put down a lot of efforrt on that char =(, well never use Stealthlite again cause i KNOW that is the problem !
Old 02/21/2009, 11:47   #7

Jea sad one. i never got hacked useing this bot but when i sold my acc to a friend and hi used the same bot hi got hacked like 4 weeks after the deal. But only the items whear taken no murder status.so my opinion is that this bot is unsafe when u wanna bot free use agbot best free one around
Old 02/21/2009, 20:11   #8

did u enter your password and id anywhere??? i got hacked in anotehr game from that it was a .tk website
Old 02/21/2009, 21:15   #9

imo post this on the stealthex site, we can't do much without this being confirmed or atleast defended by stealthex themselves.. I'm sry though for your 'loss'
Old 02/22/2009, 00:11   #10

i used it too and got hacked same time as all guys...u used area147 bot ? mabey its them.....
Old 02/22/2009, 15:33   #11

Are you using a Microsoft computer? Yes?? Sry to say that but it was them, they hacked you...

Really the stealthex team is doing great work and you just want to blame them for hacking some stupid accounts?? They are developing a payed bot, why would they need items for that?

Think a bit...
Old 02/22/2009, 15:38   #12

u noob,what they do microsoft with a ******* sro account idiota!
STEALTHEX HACKED ALL!
Old 02/22/2009, 16:03   #13

elite*gold: 4
LoL.
You got hacked by stupidy.
Thats all.
Stealthhex team wont risk their cosutmers coz of one stupid bullshit account.
Old 02/23/2009, 21:48   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyUser View Post
LoL.
You got hacked by stupidy.
Thats all.
Stealthhex team wont risk their cosutmers coz of one stupid bullshit account.
Ok man, if you were so smart.... tell me this i only used stelthlite bot and loader. Nothing else and they were downloaded from secure websites. I never said my login to anyone. and i never had that pw anywher else. Explain how i get hacked mr smartass!!!!!!!!!!
Old 02/23/2009, 23:22   #15

did you have an easy username or pass?