Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 14:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Vela] SystemErroR is recruiting English-speaking ACTIVE players at any lvl!!

Discussion on [Vela] SystemErroR is recruiting English-speaking ACTIVE players at any lvl!! within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Talking [Vela] SystemErroR is recruiting English-speaking ACTIVE players at any lvl!!

[Vela] As the title said: SystemErroR is recruiting English-speaking ACTIVE players at any lvl!!
We're a new guild currently -as this thread being written- lvl4
IF you see yourself fit in the requirements, please PM SuperSayajin
Thank you
P.S English doesn't have to be your main language. Just make sure your English is good.
Another P.S All nationalities are welcome except Turks. No offense!
Old 09/17/2012, 15:13   #2
Chat Killer In Duty

elite*gold: 5
Received Thanks: 6,470

post this there(i know thread is way old but this is to avoid spam)
#closed
Closed Thread

Tags
guild, lvl, recruit, systemerror, vela

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Merv] Vizards recruiting active English-Speaking Members
03/01/2012 - Silkroad Online - 4 Replies
Guild Name: Vizards Guild level: 1 Guild leader: Kh4ng I just created the Guild today and I'm looking for active English or German speaking members to help me build up a new Community :) Any level is welcome as long as you guys are active. My in-game name is Kh4ng. Feel free to inbox me ingame.
Recruiting english speaking players
01/21/2012 - 9Dragons - 20 Replies
The League changed as TheCrystalSwordsofChaos, since General_Wei,my main and also The-Immortals league master got banned. Adam is now the new league master, hes my H7 WT Warr, We got a Shao,LoB and WT band. Shao band master(if hes not online pigeon him) : Shao band leaders(Online right now) : Real08 for LoB just pigeon Reso he will tell you whos on for leaders. and WT : Adam(league master) , Shao-Nak
Recruiting ACTIVE and TALKATIVE players
11/20/2011 - Vindictus - 0 Replies
#Close request Guild disbanded .
searching for active, english speaking guild on server iris
09/25/2009 - Silkroad Online - 4 Replies
hey there ppl, I came back to sro and I really want to find some nice ppl to chat and just to do some crazy stuff, I got FF character which is @ 44lv atm. I'm not a new player, to be honest I'm playing since Athen's were new :D, that was like 3years ago :) so if you are interested, and you know active English speaking guild simply post all the info here!
New english speaking guild recruiting
05/05/2008 - SRO Private Server - 0 Replies
New guild recruits players, name of guild FunkyElite pm 1000 in game if u wanna join grtz