Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 03:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WHAT IP SRO GLOBAL???

Discussion on WHAT IP SRO GLOBAL??? within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,109
WHAT IP SRO GLOBAL???

hello every body! i have sometimes lags in silkroad global silkroadonline.net joymax and icall to my internet and told him about pings and he tells me if i give them IP of SilkroadOnline Global SERVER ip of game he can down my ping some1 know what ip??? plss
Old 04/18/2008, 22:23   #2

elite*gold: 0
Maybe 121.128.133.26
But I am not sure
Old 04/18/2008, 22:32   #3

elite*gold: 0
why do you need it for?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
SUN - global
10/24/2009 - General Gaming Discussion - 0 Replies
u need FU rootkit and Qmacro hardware mode (not tested with other macros) run -> regedit goto hkey_local_machine -> system -> controlset001 -> services -> right click eaglent-> permissions -> deny run -> regedit goto hkey_local_machine -> system -> controlset002 -> services -> right click eaglent-> permissions -> deny
WTB seg 108+ on Global!
10/17/2009 - Dekaron Trading - 0 Replies
Heya all , i'm searching for a seggy with atleast some fine gear to be able grind with. Paying in $$ contact me , we'll talk about the price.:rolleyes:
dek global bot
09/23/2009 - Dekaron - 5 Replies
hey ppl im just throwing an idea out here, but you could adapt that tzphqy or whatever bot it is for 2moons to work on Dek Global, provided you modified the right data in the cfg files and updated the version? *only a suggestion don't kill me for it and i'd like to know if it wouldn't work and why
Global Mod und Mod ??!?!??
04/17/2009 - Quotes - 18 Replies
Hier mal ein stück aus der Unterhaltung von mir und coast: ??? :confused: :confused: