Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 08:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Full STR Chin Bow, HELPPP!

Discussion on Full STR Chin Bow, HELPPP! within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Red face Full STR Chin Bow, HELPPP!

Hello, I am full str chinese archer. I am really puzzled like many new archers to the game and cannot FULLY decide which masteries to go for. Right now I am Pacheon/Fire/ and a little cold (thinkin' about delvling cold). I won't be pvping much, I plan on mostly jobbing/pve/unique hunting. So I know I want to either be pacheon/fire/cold or pacheon/fire/force. I hear some say force sucks and takes forever to get enough SP and all that, and others say that at high lvls it is GREAT. So with cold I will get a lot more defense...and that's pretty much it, but do I even really need that if I am full str? Force seems to have a lot of good benefits but I would like to know if I would still be good at jobbing (hunter most likely), PVE, and Unique Hunting. So which would be best for these things I plan on doing? And is force good or not compared to fire/ice??
Appreciated very much for answers.
Old 03/03/2011, 15:44   #2

elite*gold: 1
force is really great but against holy spell and ppl who spamm puri. pills its useless... i had a force bot at d10 i really liked it but in the end i changed the skillz cuz of the holy spell and the puri pills spammer...cold i think is also a bit useless u r bower you can use kb if you hp is low... the best i think is when ull make pach/fire/light and using a protector set i think thats the best for me but i dunno if you want light ^^
Old 03/03/2011, 17:06   #3

Eh well I really don't want light, it seems the only good thing it has to offer is parry rate (which doesn't seem to make a difference O_O!) and speed (which is great but of course can just buy drugs). So did you just bot farm your d10 bow or actually play with it? I wanna know if it was good for PVE, JOB, and UNIQUE HUNTING if you did any of that. k thx =b

Also...I lvld my cold to lvl 21 and lvld up 3 skills in there, I hope that doesn't cost too much to dlvl? which I heard you can do with a quest o.O
Old 03/03/2011, 17:16   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yooper View Post
force is really great but against holy spell and ppl who spamm puri. pills its useless... i had a force bot at d10 i really liked it but in the end i changed the skillz cuz of the holy spell and the puri pills spammer...cold i think is also a bit useless u r bower you can use kb if you hp is low... the best i think is when ull make pach/fire/light and using a protector set i think thats the best for me but i dunno if you want light ^^
That's bullshit, sry.

Decay + Impotent -> Pill -> Division + Weaken -> bb

even if the opponent is NOT using the pill for decay + impotent, you will be able to kill him! Decay is enought to kill him, or as you are a Bower, use Decay + Weaken, since Bow has a good magical attack.

And at 110 the Force debuff, DOES always WORK.

If resist -> Strong bow -> stun.

FORCE FTW, every other build at CH for STR is ****.
Old 03/03/2011, 17:18   #5

parry is usefull and speed drugs are epxensive on a long way^^
yeah i pvped with him and went on unqiues, how i said pvp was really great against ppl without holy or pills than force pwnz alot^^ and uniques, if you are alone on a unique division, decay, weaken etc. helps really well, but if there are more, like wizzards or nuker its useless the unique just die faster^^
than take cold if you just wanna have force or cold..
but cold is not so usefull against uniques just in pvp^^
check this he was around 94 when he reached 100 it was almsot fucking nicer^^

Quote:
Originally Posted by TyrannoKINGS View Post
That's bullshit, sry.

Decay + Impotent -> Pill -> Division + Weaken -> bb

even if the opponent is NOT using the pill for decay + impotent, you will be able to kill him! Decay is enought to kill him, or as you are a Bower, use Decay + Weaken, since Bow has a good magical attack.

And at 110 the Force debuff, DOES always WORK.

If resist -> Strong bow -> stun.

FORCE FTW, every other build at CH for STR is shit.
and u know that pill bug?... u r talking "bullshit" if you succes all debuffs on the other, he just need to click often and fast on the pill and all debuffs are cursed... not even 1... just a fail bug from joymax
but not so much player know that bug

ur egy weapon will kill me than if you would use a normal nova u wont...
if i would have egy B/S not only a son B/S u also wont...
on redsea is a glavier like u force and +10 egy he just can kill me with that egy weapon with his normal +7 nova he cant..

im not sure that u will kill me even without that debuffs i got cold as def and a son shild with br 22... there are maybe 2-3 chinese with egy on that server who can kill me, blader with cold are just tankmonster

but anyways wrong topic now

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disco Teka View Post
Yooper you are double posting the 4th time. i am counting.
Just use your EDIT button at the right bottom of your post either you will get infracted.
aha double posting und wo? xD
btw dein name ist vom premium "blau" nicht weil du moderator "grün" bist das isn unterschied da muss man sich nicht cool fühlen xD
Old 03/03/2011, 17:28   #6

Read my post once again, I'm a Force Glavier, I know what I'm talkin about, but guess you gotta read my post twice!

:-)
Old 03/03/2011, 17:30   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by TyrannoKINGS View Post
Read my post once again, I'm a Force Glavier, I know what I'm talkin about, but guess you gotta read my post twice!

:-)
yes the pill bug curse "ALL" debuffs and i dunno players which curse with that bug just 2 debuffs for myself i just start at division the rest is impossible after that..
Old 03/03/2011, 17:32   #8

Ok, Ima explain it for newbies ONCE AGAIN.

1. You put decay + weaken on your ENEMY.
2. If he PILLS it away, you debuff him with division and impotent.
3. Kill.

And if he DOESN'T pill decay+weaken away, you still can easy kill him with thoes 2 stats.

Hope you got it now... lmao.
Old 03/03/2011, 17:36   #9

and i said i dunno player which curse weaken or decay my blader u wont kill with that debuffs
the most players just start at division to curse and when division is away the rest debuffs are useless except impotend that just annoys...
till now no force glavier/bower killed me just with weaken and decay not even my nuker... with division it starts to be funny ^.^
u just need to know how to use that bug than force isnt a problem...
Old 03/03/2011, 18:00   #10

Decay + Weaken are enough to kill your blader xD

Blader even die without thoes debuffs, crit does the job.

Nova A +10 & Crit 14 FTW!
Old 03/03/2011, 18:55   #11

Hmmm nice video, I have never seen a force bower use the debuf skills before, I wondered what they looked like o_O. So yes I think I will delvl cold and go Pacheon110/Fire110/Force110...unless you guys think it would be smarter to go Pacheon110/Fire90/Force110/Cold20 (for snow shield since I will have enough MP maybe for the 20% since Force gives me a little more) Yeah or na?
Old 03/04/2011, 10:24   #12

nah fire 90 sucks for me idk what other's think but for me its a no go ^^ u loose alot of mag defense and 2% phy attack power and the passive buff, if you go force do it like u said "Pacheon110/Fire110/Force110"
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/04/2011, 14:17   #13

Okay thanks for everything. Cannot wait till I get to a high enough lvl to start having fun with the force. I'm bot farming right outside of hotan ATM. It will be torture waiting until lvl 110 for the knockback skill! But will be such a fun character.

Thx again!
Old 03/04/2011, 14:37   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yooper View Post
and u know that pill bug?... u r talking "bullshit" if you succes all debuffs on the other, he just need to click often and fast on the pill and all debuffs are cursed... not even 1... just a fail bug from joymax
but not so much player know that bug
yeah if you are ready to spend shitloads of gold on a **** pvp then go ahead spam the pills , its only 100k each ...
Old 03/04/2011, 18:41   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by kqy View Post
yeah if you are ready to spend shitloads of gold on a **** pvp then go ahead spam the pills , its only 100k each ...
ya but some ppl dont care it and spend money on it like hell for myself i also dont spend money for it just at fw or gw stmh like that but rarely for just a pvp