Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Guides & Templates
You last visited: Today at 11:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Explanation Rev bot for them who didnt understand the other

Discussion on Explanation Rev bot for them who didnt understand the other within the SRO Guides & Templates forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old 02/05/2008, 14:37   #16

elite*gold: 0
have you make anything about restricted area or hunting area?
Old 02/07/2008, 08:08   #17

Quote:
is a trojan don't install it
Old 02/07/2008, 13:55   #18

ähm what ???? lol?
Old 02/07/2008, 13:55   #19

im not so silly and post trojans
Old 02/07/2008, 14:03   #20

AhnLab-V3 - - -
AntiVir - - -
Authentium - - -
Avast - - -
AVG - - -
BitDefender - - -
CAT-QuickHeal - - -
ClamAV - - -
DrWeb - - -
eSafe - - -
eTrust-Vet - - -
Ewido - - -
FileAdvisor - - -
Fortinet - - -
F-Prot - - -
F-Secure - - -
Ikarus - - not-a-virus:Client-IRC.Win32.mIRC.603
Kaspersky - - -
McAfee - - -
Microsoft - - -
NOD32v2 - - -
Norman - - -
Panda - - -
Prevx1 - - -
Rising - - -
Sophos - - -
Sunbelt - - -
Symantec - - -
TheHacker - - -
VBA32 - - -
VirusBuster - - -
Webwasher-Gateway - - -
Old 02/07/2008, 14:03   #21

Old 02/07/2008, 23:26   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxfukerxx View Post
Hello this is a new guide how to turn rev bot on ok lets go!

1: download the revbot (a other person have post it)
2: copy >all< files in the silkroad folder
3: start the patcher there will come messages ever ok and yes
4: start the nu connector. a Window like the windows dos will appear. Listening for bot connection.
5: Open agBot. Maybe there will appear a window that a file missed than download the libary files (a other person have post the link).
6. restart computer
7. after the restart open nu connector again and start bot select the file and click select the bot window will appear.
8. Log in the game it will work with loader and no dc client too.
9. If youve logged in and see your charackter dont push start first push F4, F5, and F6 than push start
10. now again the bot window: you see your skill list on the right. choose the skills you want to make (attack skills like strong bow spirit), (buff skills like basic fire protection) and Imbue like ice ocean force or river fire force.
11. than run to the area where you want to make exp and sp
12: dont make something with hunting area or restricted area it doesnt really works.
13. on the bot window push config you can determine which monsters you want to attack (party monster, party champion, giant and something like this).
14 than start bot and happy botting
It works good, if you know how to use it
And it seems you doesnt know it^^
Old 02/08/2008, 11:34   #23

lol
Old 02/08/2008, 23:25   #24

correct me wonder man
Old 02/09/2008, 13:07   #25

Quote:
correct me wonder man
hmmm? what you mean?
I use training Area and restriction Area so perfect, he never hangs on anything^^
Old 02/09/2008, 13:11   #26

my char runs up and down up and down than

but can you help me maybe my bot says much times "Invalid target" or such a ****
Old 02/09/2008, 15:08   #27

Quote:
my char runs up and down up and down than

but can you help me maybe my bot says much times "Invalid target" or such a ****
i said it you in other thread, its normal. Ignore it. That has every Bot.
As long Bot works, no reason to think about it.

And sometimes running problem, i think its a communication Problem between Bot and SRO.
Like a big Lagg.
Old 02/09/2008, 16:04   #28

hmm got a prob i did everything you said but why doesnt it work??? if you go 2 agBot then what you need 2 enter? your name of your char or name of your account????
Old 02/09/2008, 17:57   #29

nothing only push select the thing for that were youve to fill in is for irc chat you mustnt fill in sth
Old 02/11/2008, 19:43   #30

wonderman/spriguy, are you saying the restricted area really works with 1.4.7.2. + fix? in an earlier 1.4.x version, restricted area was bugged and didnt work at all. up to now it still feels like this isnt really working for me as im very often hanging at small rocks @ Ishades/Hashades.
i must be doing something wrong then. do you have any idea how the restriced area works? like if you stand in front of the restriced area(small rock for example) and theres a monster behind it, will it ignore it? or will he try to walk past the rock?