Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Coding Corner
You last visited: Today at 11:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[c#][NEED HELP] pushedx's simplest proxy

Discussion on [c#][NEED HELP] pushedx's simplest proxy within the SRO Coding Corner forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question [c#][NEED HELP] pushedx's simplest proxy

Hi guys, i read all the tutorials, examples etc. I decided to write a "tool" for vsro based servers. Im just a hobby coder but now i think ive understand the main things about silkroad security, how bots etc works, and i already know a lot about silkroad packets.
My problem is, i want to use pushedx's simplest proxy on my project, but i cant make it work. I always got c9 error. I read all off the posts from its thread, but i didnt find any solution. I use the second posted code from pushedx.
There are my connection configs from the code:

Code:

String gateway_host = "127.0.0.1";
            Int32 gateway_port = 16000;

String agent_host = "192.168.1.101";
            Int32 agent_port = 16001;

String remote_host = "5.153.13.184";
            Int32 remote_port = 9779;

String type = "gateway";
Also i use the code which was posted second by pushedx. Im trying to redirect my client with edxLoader, and the proxy works fine until i hit the chapta code. Than i got C9 error.

I set edxLoader like this:

Uploaded with

Thank you for your answers, and also thanks for your great tutorials pushedx.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
C# Simplest Proxy
08/08/2021 - SRO Coding Corner - 50 Replies
This is a bare minimal proxy that uses a lot less code than my other ones do. It should be a bit easier to understand and follow as well, as long as you understand the concept of a proxy. This code is preferred over the SimpleProxy included in my C# Silkroad Security project because it is single threaded and a lot more simple. This is a "one proxy per one connection" design. In order to use this, you need the C# Silkroad Security files. Simply make a new project, paste in the code, and add a...
[ZSZC] Simplest Bot Easy
08/19/2011 - SRO PServer Guides & Releases - 1 Replies
HI everyone im posting a Easy TuT This is usefull for people who need a bot bad or for people who have DB Problems. ^^ And because i want to be More Active So you will Need Lolkop's Tools Of Course And Ty Lolkop For Making :) Now this bot or simplest way ever has been around for every It is good for farming sp or exp :) You will need : Lolkop's Bot - zszc_bot.rar Lolkop's Autopot -http://www.mediafire.com/?ryc7ow5rrhok76y
cracking sv in simplest way
06/23/2007 - CO2 Guides & Templates - 30 Replies
iam do this because i find alot of people saying they still dont under stand how to crack sv so iam giveing the simplest instruction i can for those who still cant crack it TY to anantasia this is all her work iam just simplifying it this is for 1.15 very simple open cheat engine then open script vessel go back to cheat engine click on the little computer in the top right hand corner select script vessel from the options go to memory view press ctrl + a copy and paste all the codeing...