Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 23:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[ZSZC] Simplest Bot Easy

Discussion on [ZSZC] Simplest Bot Easy within the SRO PServer Guides & Releases forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Smile [ZSZC] Simplest Bot Easy

HI everyone im posting a Easy TuT This is usefull for people who need a bot bad or for people who have DB Problems. ^^
And because i want to be More Active

So you will Need Lolkop's Tools Of Course And Ty Lolkop For Making
Now this bot or simplest way ever has been around for every It is good for farming sp or exp

You will need :
Lolkop's Bot -
Lolkop's Autopot -http://www.mediafire.com/?ryc7ow5rrhok76y

1. Extract Both to ZSZC Folder

2.Open Autopot And Bot

3. Start ZSZC

4. Once in-game Set up bot and do Hp and Mp Autopot on bot config

5. Now you use Autopot (NOT THE ONE IN THE BOT THE OTHER PROGRAM)
For Universal pills so set that up ^^

6. Now go to your spot (I suggest Ong's for farming in the back of Downhang ^^) And Start Autopot And Start Bot

7. GO THE F&*^*& TO SLEEP YOUVE BEEN UP FOR 12 DAYS IN A ROW
Lol joking but i really have

If anyone has Auto Picker post Please if you need a video pm me or post on thread and thanks if i helped ^^
Thanks
3 Users
Old 08/19/2011, 23:19   #2

elite*gold: 0
If you need more help Pm me

Tags
bot, easy, exp, sp, zszc