Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Coding Corner
You last visited: Today at 13:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Reqruitment To LTU-Sro Project.

Discussion on Reqruitment To LTU-Sro Project. within the SRO Coding Corner forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Reqruitment To LTU-Sro Project.

Recruitment to LTU-Sro Project.

Hello.

I'm recruiting people to my own project.
Firstly, this project has only lithuanians, but since we have some problems and I didn't find any lithuanian good coder / programmer / scripter who knows how to fix one or another bug, that really annoys me, so here I go.

Secondly, I don't need any comments about my server.
I recommend you to post only if you want to be in our team,
otherwise you will be reported.

At the moment there are only lithuanians in our team.

Post like this :

Name
Where are you from?
Programming language(s)
How can you help us?

If you didn't understand, we are now working on SREvoliution open-source project. Our client is Isro based 1.304 We started to work with open source since December. We need person, who could help us on FIXING BUGS, ADDING SOME THINGS, or writing SCRIPTS compatible with SQLServer. For example, unstuck script, pw change script etc.
Old 06/02/2011, 23:09   #2

elite*gold: 86
One of a million. It will fail anyway.
Old 06/02/2011, 23:26   #3

Oke so you want people to help you with the coding cause you can't solve problems. so what is your role in this whole thing?

Do you already have a coder? if yes is it just that he needs more help to fix things or is it a lack of skills?

The way you tell this stuff is more like "I need a coder so I have a good emulator" but correct me if i'm wrong
Old 06/03/2011, 03:31   #4

elite*gold: 844
i think he even dont have coder to do this work so i guess he wanna make one with Arican files and it will be like Servlution at the end have lot`s of bugs ( man you must start to writ new one )
Old 06/03/2011, 08:36   #5

Look I have 1 Coder But He need Help Becouse He Have Problem's with PC That's all. And I say'd I didn't find any lithuanian good coder So I Think Here I Can Find One.
Old 06/03/2011, 08:52   #6

Received Thanks: 3,160
should i lol ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dimkacool View Post
Hello.

I'm reqruiting people to my own project.
Firstly, this project has only lithuanians, but since we have some problems and I didn't find any lithuanian good coder / programmer / scripter who knows how to fix one or another bug, that really annoys me, so here I go.

Secondly, I don't need any comments about my server.
I recommend you to post only if you want to be in our team,
otherwise you will be reported.

At the moment there are only lithuanians in our team.

Post like this :
  • Name
  • Where are you from?
  • Programming language(s)
  • How can you help us?

If you didn't understand, we are now working on SREvoliution open-source project. Our client is K-SRO based 1.702 and our project was created long time ago (Spring 2010). We started to work with open source since December. We need person, who could help us on FIXING BUGS, ADDING SOME THINGS, or writing SCRIPTS compatible with SQLServer. For example, unstuck script, pw change script etc.
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/03/2011, 15:53   #7

Received Thanks: 2,330

It's a shame when you copied my project web-site, now it's a fail that you copied my reqruitment, you will never do something by your hands, you will always beg to someone to do this, you are pathetic, I have no words to say to you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by joker123456 View Post
Look I have 1 Coder But He need Help Becouse He Have Problem's with PC That's all. And I say'd I didn't find any lithuanian good coder So I Think Here I Can Find One.
Windrius is the best programmer in Lithuania (Talking about sro side actually).
Old 06/03/2011, 16:43   #8

Quote:

It's a shame when you copied my project web-site, now it's a fail that you copied my reqruitment, you will never do something by your hands, you will always beg to someone to do this, you are pathetic, I have no words to say to you.

Windrius is the best programmer in Lithuania (Talking about sro side actually).
You are not better than he . You are taking srevo and trying to earn money on it by selling stuff. Moreover you are asking peoples to help you because you are to lazy to do anything by yourself. You are not supporting xsense by money what you earn . You are even more pathetic than this guy
Thanks
2 Users
Old 06/03/2011, 17:44   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maciupka View Post
You are not better than he . You are taking srevo and trying to earn money on it by selling stuff. Moreover you are asking peoples to help you because you are to lazy to do anything by yourself. You are not supporting xsense by money what you earn . You are even more pathetic than this guy
Do you know me? No.
You can't say anything about me, you just don't know my personal life, I have some personal things and that's why I have a big team who helps me.
I am not trying to earn money, donation is just for keeping server host alive and people just play 24/7.
I did not gained not a single cent from this, and I think you just trying to insult me because you are polish pax's asslicker and my team member just cracked his crappy emulator and owned him.
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/03/2011, 19:43   #10

Received Thanks: 3,160
ROFLMAO

he even copied the topic with same mistakes

it's

recruiting

Not

reqruiting
Old 06/03/2011, 20:13   #11

Quote:
Do you know me? No.
You can't say anything about me, you just don't know my personal life, I have some personal things and that's why I have a big team who helps me.
I am not trying to earn money, donation is just for keeping server host alive and people just play 24/7.
I did not gained not a single cent from this, and I think you just trying to insult me because you are polish pax's asslicker and my team member just cracked his crappy emulator and owned him.
Yes and after this pax owned you...

If you would really take donation only for host server you would make donation metter like this:

we have 10e we need 50 money needed 40e.

SO STOP BULSHITTING ASHOLE PLEASE!

You sell items and take the money to your pocket( without giving anything to xsense) , you are pathetic thief.
Old 06/03/2011, 20:15   #12

Uuhm maciupka forgot about pax using sremu? who's the thief now huh

EDIT: and not to mention that he's selling it-_-
Thanks
4 Users
Old 06/03/2011, 20:27   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevin_owner View Post
Uuhm maciupka forgot about pax using sremu? who's the thief now huh

EDIT: and not to mention that he's selling it-_-

I am saying only Dimka its a thief who doing nothing and making money on someone else work and he is complaining about someone used text from his post ...

btw
If you belife paxs emu its sremu its something wrong with your brain... I am not came here to talk about pax so can you just **** off with your theories ? Make a separated thread about "how pax its bad" and write there.
Old 06/03/2011, 21:00   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maciupka View Post
Yes and after this pax owned you...

If you would really take donation only for host server you would make donation metter like this:

we have 10e we need 50 money needed 40e.

SO STOP BULSHITTING ASHOLE PLEASE!

You sell items and take the money to your pocket( without giving anything to xsense) , you are pathetic thief.

Turning off his own emulator doesn't count as an ownage I suppose.

Donation metter? We don't need such a stupid thing, if we will have money loss I will just write a new article and everybody will just donate to keep us alive, I don't want to insult you but I see that you are imature polish idiot.

Don't call me thief because you don't know anything, lol you are just epic
Old 06/03/2011, 23:12   #15

Quote:
Turning off his own emulator doesn't count as an ownage I suppose.

Donation metter? We don't need such a stupid thing, if we will have money loss I will just write a new article and everybody will just donate to keep us alive, I don't want to insult you but I see that you are imature polish idiot.

Don't call me thief because you don't know anything, lol you are just epic
You are thief and nationalist. Its all what i can say about you...