Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Coding Corner
You last visited: Today at 05:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

How to get the location of objects

Discussion on How to get the location of objects within the SRO Coding Corner forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
How to get the location of objects

Hello,

I have a question, does someone know how you can get the coördinates or something from the objects in silkroad? (Like tree's/NPC's/portals etc.)
I already looked at some files from "pushedx". (edxNVMviewer) But I don't know if I can use it(For this purpose) and how to extract the location of the objects.

Someone has an idea? Or maybe there is already a tool to get the location of an object?

BTW, I need it for my WalkScriptCreator ^^

Thanks in advance

Greetz,,
Old 04/23/2011, 15:59   #2

uhm..you should take a look @ edxnvmviewer and also there are some nice tutorials about it @ stealthex.org forum which you could use..^^
Thanks
2 Users
Old 04/23/2011, 17:49   #3

Thx!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Where do I get the textures of the objects of cabal?
04/19/2011 - Cabal Online - 0 Replies
Hello everyone as the title I need to know where they are and how to open the texture of weapons, armor, etc. ... cabal of from what I know the textures of the objects are. dds but I just can not find them I can find only some of them and not the dds weapons etc. ... then you tell me where are the right ones
tsro..No textures or anything I can't see any objects..
06/26/2009 - Silkroad Online - 2 Replies
At the login screen I'm flying through a neighborhood of nothing everything i jsut gone.. and when i load the game im standing in the middle of nowhere, No textures load or objects..
Mangos Objects 2.4.3
04/28/2009 - WoW Private Server - 2 Replies
Ich baue momentan einen Arenaserver auf bisher klappt alles: 2 Spawnzones für Allianz und Horde, alle NPC Vendors mit S2 Zubehör usw, Klassen haben Spells die sie nicht beim Lehrer lernen (zB Krieger Haltungen)... Jetzt wollte ich etwas mehr mit Objekten arbeiten habe die Bereiche etwas unschön mti Holzpfählen abgesteckt. Wollte fragen ob jemand auf Anhieb ein Paar gute Mauern (WICHTIG!!) , Tische, Stühle Kennt würde mich sehr darüber freuen... Habe schon überall gesucht auch ingame mit...