Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 05:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Nid some help/ideas in sp farming

Discussion on Nid some help/ideas in sp farming within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Nid some help/ideas in sp farming

Hey elitepvpers,
I've got a lv 69 bower sp farmin at devil eye currently and apparently its about 3.5sp/min which sums to 150k sp/month....
my question is is there any ways i can farm faster?, my equiment is full sos +7 bow and +4 for robes.....

i really wanna farm up to 1.5m sp by the end of 3 months at least... and at this rate it seems impossible, i've look around forums and people saying that pfarming at 16-24 huns is awesome but clearly i'm not going to dlvl my char to lv 16, taxiing is gonna cost a fortune as i'm not that rich....i was thinking of stoping my spfarming for abit and start a wiz char and 0gap lvl to about 90 and then pfarm my lv 69 bower. i heard of people lvling to 80 in about 2 weeks with average of 5hrs of grind per day. so i though with ibot i could do it much faster.
sorry for the long post and i hope to see whats your opinion in this.
Old 11/29/2010, 14:22   #2

elite*gold: 130
Doing a 90 char ? Bro, you have to farm that char. The farm even takes 1 months, lvling 2 months minimum, in case if you don't do triple plvl all the time..

I'd go just farming, botting all the time.. It will be faster belive me. Farming at such a high lvl really sucks.

Or buy a 110 wiz and go 85 wings
Old 11/29/2010, 14:34   #3

2 weeks lvl80 with 5 hrs grinding? not gonna happen man

you should just lvl a wiz char to 64-68 then use it to farm at ongs/huns , thats the best way to do it , u can use your bower to plvl that wiz char for some lvls like 42 or sth then start grinding on your own or buy some plvl
Old 11/29/2010, 15:23   #4

What you do in 1 month I do in less than 3 days.

When will you or everyone, as a matter of fact, START FARMING AT LOW LVL!!!!!!

THERE ARE SO MANY GUIDES !!!!!

Instead of playing it like a newbie do some research first, it will be very helpful for you.

Not mad at you ^^
Old 11/29/2010, 20:12   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pr0Styla View Post
2 weeks lvl80 with 5 hrs grinding? not gonna happen man

you should just lvl a wiz char to 64-68 then use it to farm at ongs/huns , thats the best way to do it , u can use your bower to plvl that wiz char for some lvls like 42 or sth then start grinding on your own or buy some plvl

are you telling me to dlvl my char from 69 to 16 and get a wiz to pfarm it??.... it is fking painful not to mention all the skills i need to unlearn and the all the sp i'm gonna waste...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pr0Styla View Post
What you do in 1 month I do in less than 3 days.

When will you or everyone, as a matter of fact, START FARMING AT LOW LVL!!!!!!

THERE ARE SO MANY GUIDES !!!!!

Instead of playing it like a newbie do some research first, it will be very helpful for you.

Not mad at you ^^
gosh dun think you're being very helpful here.... yes youre awesome for being able to sp farm in 3 days something that takes my char to do in 1 month... and yes i'm a newbie... like other post are you telling me to dlvl my char from 69 to 16 just to spfarm???

i know i made a mistake for now spfarming my char at the start but i certainly was not hoping to undo my mistake like dlvling.... can some1 offer a better solution??? probably frm some1 whose have been in this situation???
Old 11/29/2010, 20:26   #6

lol no im saying you plvl a new wiz with that bower you got and then leave the bower ( high lvl underfarmed chinese , no use for that ) , as for the link you gave well i was talking about solo lvling not plvl/pt grinding tho also plvl/pt lvling would take more than 2 weeks ( all their numbers are based on assumptions )

if you want so badly to stay with that bower then well you can 0 gap till lvl105 and farm in the temple then
Old 11/29/2010, 20:34   #7

My friend does plvl on 78-80 wing's (24/7). And he said that he can plvl any char from 64-80~ for 2 weaks. So its inposbile to plvl char in 2 weaks from 30~ to 80 if you will grind every day for about 5h
Old 11/29/2010, 20:55   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnonymouslyCool View Post

i know i made a mistake for now spfarming my char at the start but i certainly was not hoping to undo my mistake like dlvling.... can some1 offer a better solution??? probably frm some1 whose have been in this situation???
Where did I say to dlvl that char?

I said that to farm sp, you need to be low lvl meaning that farming sp at high lvl, at least before lvl 105, it's a big waste of time.

You would farm faster if you just create a new char.

Lol I'm not awesome, just happens that the pfarm party is mine.

I didn't called you a newbie, I just said to not play like one.

Believe it or not I was trying to help you since the beginning.

Quote:
Originally Posted by flatro21 View Post
My friend does plvl on 78-80 wing's (24/7). And he said that he can plvl any char from 64-80~ for 2 weaks. So its inposbile to plvl char in 2 weaks from 30~ to 80 if you will grind every day for about 5h
It's 100% possible.
Old 11/30/2010, 08:14   #9

elite*gold: 20
If you wanna keep your Bower, try another place since Devil Eyes have Bad Spawn. I suggest either last rooms of DW cave, or 71-73 mobs at Taklamakan .. with your nice set you will still rock them easily i think.

150k SP per month is not much, if you think you are bored lower your gap to 3 or 4 and keep lvling slowly until you run again out of SP .. its not the best option and also not the fastest, but if you like him so much .. why not

About the suggestions above, i can only verify that being farmed at Low Lvl is way faster then doing a 9gap by yourself, however it is still your choice