Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 07:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

'resquesting user confirmation'

Discussion on 'resquesting user confirmation' within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
'resquesting user confirmation'

hey guys, i noticed that sometimes the 'requesting user confirmation' thing apears for like 3-5 seconds and then disappears , i mean it sends the information to the server like every 10++ seconds maybe? and sometimes i get the 'requesting user confirmation' thing continuosly ( it sends my information every 9s ), anyone knows whats wrong or its just normal?
Old 04/11/2010, 13:16   #2

Normal.
Old 04/12/2010, 11:56   #3

wasnt it every 20 secs? btw if the message doesnt popup anymore after 20 secs. youre stuck, you must restart your client

Similar Threads Similar Threads
"Requesting user confirmation" Freezing Problem !
08/04/2010 - SRO Private Server - 3 Replies
Sup guys.. i already read a topic with the same probelm "Requesting user confirmation" Freezing Problem ! but iam differ in somethings which make this problem is not the same with the others.. when i'm trying to log in to the game on crowded time ..it shows "the server is traficc BLA BLA BLA" and then "Requesting user confirmation" Freezing Problem ! then "the server is traficc BLA BLA BLA again...
Confirmation
02/12/2010 - Shaiya - 5 Replies
Hello, can anyone tell me the current status of Euro Shaiya? Is it going to be back up or down or what? Also, what is up with Shaiya Extreme? Can I still play on it? And more more thing, there was this one server called 66shiaya but for some reason, I could never get it to install on my PC. I kept on getting a "can't download key data" error. Can any confirm if this PServer actually works? P.S. Is there any sever where hitting lvl 60 in 5min is like Euro Shaiya? zi like nice and easy...
[Problem]Requesting user confirmation...
07/31/2009 - SRO Private Server - 1 Replies
since like 7 hours the i cant connect to the game , when i trying to loggin it saying the sentence ..."Requesting user confirmation..." too long...about 5minutes even more and then just appearing the SERVER TRAFFIC. i already restarted my NET and PC but nothing helping , maybe it because of the much burden on the server? thanks in advice.
Resquesting
05/27/2009 - General Coding - 0 Replies
I am request a hack for a web game Site:webdota.net If any one would help thx