Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 12:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

SILKROAD RUSSIA INSTALL PROBLEM

Discussion on SILKROAD RUSSIA INSTALL PROBLEM within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
SILKROAD RUSSIA INSTALL PROBLEM

Hi guys, im trying to install SRO Russia so i download the installer from the website, but when i start it of course it appears only ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ??????????????????????? but it begins installing but when it finish it say a thing and i click ok and it closes without create any folder or that...

Anyone can help??
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[RuSro] Russia Silkroad Online Bot v1.01B question
08/03/2010 - Silkroad Online - 5 Replies
Hi all, so i started yesterday at ruso i downloaded that bot, works pretty good n stuff but well i thought set up the filter and let the bot run. HMm now i got the problem the the bot filter is showing only ???? to me! http://img255.imageshack.us/img255/1340/53290208. png i installed all language packets but still got that problem, i even tryed to use the irso bot filter with it! hope some1 around here know a solution! best regards
[Help] Problem on install Silkroad
07/17/2008 - Silkroad Online - 1 Replies
I downloaded the silkroad, and when I'm trying to install the game Its told me that : "Client file is damged please reinstall the client" O_o And I reinstalled it but still give me same error ,What I have to do?