Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 21:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

SRO-R Account hacked

Discussion on SRO-R Account hacked within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Angry SRO-R Account hacked

Hi there, I have not played silkroad for about 1 year and for my surprise, when i tried recently to log in on my accounts, i've noticed that my PWS and emails had been changed. If i have the ID and answer to secret questin... could that help me to get my accounts back... i mean they are pretty good(war 118 set legend +12/ Wizz lvl 118 set legend +12). i managed to recover one of my stallers(Empty/but lvl100 from 60)... Yet idk how to recover my main ones... any solutions plz ?!?
Old 04/08/2016, 01:29   #2

This isn't the official Joymax Silkroad-R Online Section. Go ask for support from the Company which develops that game. You are wasting your time here.

Old 04/09/2016, 12:10   #3

agree with blapanda