Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 06:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

silkroad sse 4.2 problem help pls

Discussion on silkroad sse 4.2 problem help pls within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
silkroad sse 4.2 problem help pls

Hello

i have a problem with sse emulator v.4.2....
when my friend and me log off all added items lose :l
what can i do now?

pls help

Old 05/04/2014, 00:44   #2

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by kardhal3 View Post
Hello

i have a problem with sse emulator v.4.2....
when my friend and me log off all added items lose :l
what can i do now?

pls help

You have illegal version thats why.

Tags
sro, sse emulator

Similar Threads Similar Threads
a problem with EOS SILKROAD...
02/09/2012 - SRO Private Server - 1 Replies
when i back home today i tried to got in the ECO SILKROAD and i cant,in there site .they rights the server is online .and i cant start the game a 4 hours... what to do??? sorry for my english...
[Help] Silkroad VSRO files silkroad crash at launch problem
09/24/2011 - SRO Private Server - 0 Replies
Hi, Today i've finnaly finished to setup my vsro server, but when i'm launching my silkroad client i got the loading image and when the game is launching i'm in full screen i've got 2 sec animation and the game crash, i can't acess to serverlist Is there someone that got the same problem and can help me ? After some test i think it's from server selection list : when i put my server to hidden in SMC my game start normally and when i put back to operating it crash .. maybe a port to open ?...
[Help] Silkroad VSRO files silkroad launch problem
09/24/2011 - SRO Private Server - 2 Replies
Hi, I hope i've not posted in the wrong section ... so Today i've finnaly finished to setup my vsro server, but when i'm launching my silkroad client i got the loading image and when the game is launching i'm in full screen i've got 2 sec animation and the game crash, i can't acess to serverlist Is there someone that got the same problem and can help me ? Thank you in advance xraider sorry for my english :)
Silkroad problem !! Pls Help me
02/02/2010 - Silkroad Online - 1 Replies
Hello, I have problem with one Silkroad. So if ch Silkroad start everything is all normal I play and play for a bit of dan Silkroad please go to without an error or something else. often it is as if cih for example gucke videos on youtube or I'm on several clients. Can I please dasnervt help a slowly always go to this constant. Thanks. Sry for my bad english i come from Germany i have make this words from Google Translater xD
Problem with Silkroad
05/27/2008 - Silkroad Online - 6 Replies
Hello , I have this problem with my sro, I check on Rev6.com - The 6th Revolution and the servers are up, I start the game and when I'm trying to log in game just freeze and then shutdown, or if not I get dc while im trying to log in, and sometimes when I try to start sro it says " server is under inspection" even tho I can start it if I keep trying :S Anyone have any idea of how to solve ?