Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 10:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Update problems

Discussion on Update problems within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Update problems

Hello everybody...
I'm Having hard time updating from 1.185
its juz get stuck on 0% and im it get crazed 5%...
What should i do????
Old 04/16/2009, 15:48   #2

elite*gold: 0
Restart your launcher a couple of times or download and install sro again from the official site.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Any Problems with update???
05/29/2010 - Dekaron - 3 Replies
Ok i did the update.ini file and the game is running fine and so now i exit the game and go in bypass the launcher load up and log on as soon as i turn my hacks on i dc every time is there some new thing to do or anyone with the same problem?
Fuck Stop problems update
12/11/2009 - Shaiya - 5 Replies
Been testing the current version of lil pros fuck stop on his patcher, and found that whoever made this fuck stop did not account for sonic speed. When at sonic speed fuck stop does not work, but when I take sonics off of my characters it works perfectly. Not exactly sure how to fix this because I dont know where the fuck stop code came from.
5.1.5 update(problems with invalid client)
10/30/2009 - Dekaron - 0 Replies
Hey guys, Ever since the update(5.1.5) I have not been able to open my client with the crc edits without getting the invalid client error. I can still run cheat engine just fine(after updated offsets) but after a lot of searching, am still having problems with the invalid client error. Ive been roaming this forum as well as others trying to find a possible fix but have still found nothing. The only thing I read is that is could possibly be that the xinguard was updated and will therefore...
Problems on Cabal PH as of July 29 update
07/29/2008 - Cabal Online - 2 Replies
My cabal was detecting a hack even though it has no hack.. laging nkakadetect ng hack ung cabal ko.. khti wlng nkabukas n hack program?? (i.e cabalbot, cabalrider) are you experiencing the same problem??
Problems with Loader + Tbot after Update
07/29/2008 - Silkroad Online - 2 Replies
Since the last Update from Silkroad on 15.07.2008, the loader from Testosterone and TBot donīt work with my Windows Vista. 1. Up to this moment, there was no problem at all 2. Yes, I have updated the Client first 3. I deinstalled and deleted all folders and files from Loader, TBot and Silkroad 4. I download and install or expand them new 5. I patches the Client again Nothing of this works. I always get the message: