Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 04:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

SROking always Crashers with two accounts open !

Discussion on SROking always Crashers with two accounts open ! within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
SROking always Crashers with two accounts open !

does any one know how to fix this ? or am i better off using ibot
i play SRO-R btw (and lastest update and verson)

Edit : in other words can i have a normal SRO-r open with no bot and a SROking at the same time coz atm the normal one crash after 5min

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Black Rogue files[Plasma], how to open SROKing!
07/30/2013 - SRO Private Server - 83 Replies
hey guys i wanna let you know how to run sroking in Black Rogue files. 1st: open ur client normaly and enter with your own char. 2nd: open SROKing and click "inject Game" 3rd: select your running client that you open before and press "inject Game" 4th: wait a moment and enjoy with successfully connecting without C8.
nexon 0 : 1 crashers
03/30/2012 - Mabinogi - 14 Replies
basically EU branch decided to give up on Mabinogi (now officialy) http://mabinogi.nexoneu.com/NXEU.aspx?PART=/News/ Notice&BoardIDX=409
Castle Crashers Savegame
05/17/2011 - Consoles - 0 Replies
Yo, Hi suche ein Castle Crashers savegame wo viele 99er drauf sind und dann noch leute die bock haben castle crashers mit mir zu spielen(bin lvl 85) um den insane modus zu schaffen bin erst bei diesen VampierBoss
[Guide] How open Silkroad with SROking and Testosterone
08/01/2009 - SRO Guides & Templates - 12 Replies
1- Unzip the loader in your directory ... /silkroad 2- Change name to the launcher, u can chage it for Silkroad2 o something 3- Change name to the Loader for Silkroad Your silkroad folder that looks like this: http://i103.photobucket.com/albums/m128/msfreedom /example.jpg Now when running the SROking it gonna open the Testosterone u can select option you want and press Launch.