Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 06:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

About spirits.

Discussion on About spirits. within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
About spirits.

Hello which of devil's spirits and angel spirits is best? What are they giving and which is best for full int china? Thanks
Old 03/22/2012, 23:41   #2

elite*gold: 325
Received Thanks: 8,717
Quote:
Originally Posted by cliampampam View Post
Hello which of devil's spirits and angel spirits is best? What are they giving and which is best for full int china? Thanks
All 3 colours from Devil and Angel Spirit got the same stats on their grade.

Spirit Grade A - 15% more HP/MP

Spirit Grade S - 20% mor HP/MP (You get this from Magic Pop)
Old 03/23/2012, 21:57   #3

elite*gold: 48
Quote:
Originally Posted by cliampampam View Post

The only difference is how it looks
Old 03/27/2012, 21:04   #4

elite*gold: 0
how long do you keep a spirit?
Old 03/28/2012, 04:25   #5

elite*gold: 260
it's the same as the first devil spirit, you can use it for 28days
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
archon WTB RING SPIRITS
10/07/2011 - Archlord Trading - 2 Replies
lv 3 or above i need two .. so 7% or above ! i could pay with a acc : http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/archlord-trading/ 1266686-big-dagy-store-d-find-something-ya.html
Pokemon Spirits
01/31/2011 - Pokemon - 4 Replies
Ich erstelle selber Sprits von Pokemon und gebe Aufträge im Bisaboard (Aufträge - BisaBoard) Werde den Thread bearbeiten mit den Sprits von mir und die ich per Auftrag aufgegeben habe. Natürlich frage ich die Ersteller erst bevor ich die Sprits poste^^ dann mache ich einen Spoiler für jeden Ersteller.
Evil Spirits - Chapter 1
01/06/2011 - Flyff PServer Advertising - 8 Replies
http://img146.imageshack.us/img146/3786/logopi.png Wir (das Evil Spirits Team) wollen euch nun einen ersten Vorstellung unseres Servers liefern. Momentan befindet sich der Server noch in der Arbeitsphase, was ich aber dazu sagen muss ist, das wir tagtäglich mit voller Kraft am Server agieren. Momentan besitzen wir 4 Aktive Roots, mehr dazu aber später. Desweiteren wünschen wir euch viel Spaß beim Lesen dieser Vorstellung. Team und Links Rates Besonderheiten Sicherheit Sceens
Spirits can't be attacked by opposing team.
11/12/2006 - GW Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 1 Replies
I don't think this has been posted anywhere because I've read a few sites for about a year now and have never seen this. I just noticed this today... In Team Arenas or Random Arenas on the map Heroes' Crypt (The one with the oblisk and the bridge, and the upper level with 2 stairways.. Well if you go up the stairway all the way, and around the corner looking down on the ground, as if you were up there to ranger/cast. Click directly down on that same ground (the lower level) and you'll run...