Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 13:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

ag bot keeps crashing=/

Discussion on ag bot keeps crashing=/ within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
ag bot keeps crashing=/

hey ag bot was doing fine yesterday i had 2 stalls up on 2 clients and running the bot n the third and then this morning it started crashing every 5 mins.. btw sometimes on my comp it says run32.dll missing or something like that.. i downloaded library files when i first got ag bot and yeh.

just crashed again =/
Old 10/12/2008, 03:46   #2

Have you validated those files that you had to put into your sys folder?
Old 10/12/2008, 17:26   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by MewMew7 View Post
Have you validated those files that you had to put into your sys folder?
i dont think so lol..
um which ones where?
Old 10/12/2008, 18:19   #4

me, my friend and many onther have this annoing problem, i have everything set, ocx files library files, i made a virus scan, defragmented my pc, registry fix, reinstall client and bot, and nothing works :|

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Map Crashing.
07/27/2010 - Dekaron Private Server - 2 Replies
So I added the new map from Dekaron korea, it loaded to the server but when Im starting the game and when im trying to teleport to that map it crashes at the loading screen, I can't even see the loading screen it gives me a black screen and then it crashes, And yes I've added all Textures and etc, Anyone knows what teh problem could be? Thanks.
SRO-db bot keeps crashing
07/24/2010 - SRO Private Server - 3 Replies
Hey, my problem is basically that the bot crashes. After a certain time(can be 10minutes to x hours) the bot crashes and i need to close it. It's pretty annoying since i can't use the bot over night because if it is crashed my char doesn't pot/resurrect. http://img683.imageshack.us/img683/4880/errordx.j pg I hope some1 can help me out, i have this problem with both 0.8 and 1.1b . Tried redownloading and cracking already. Didnt work. Im running VISTA 64bit
I just keep crashing.
03/26/2010 - Dekaron - 2 Replies
I've updated all the offsets so I doubt it's that. I get to the character selection screen , turn my hacks on and then select shard and login. ( I've always done it this way, no problems ). However, when I select the shard and press Start, I just crash. So I tried to first get in the game, and then turn the hacks on. Ran around for about 5 seconds ( noticed Toxicat wall hack offset doesn't work for me ) and I crashed. So what could it be this fucking time?
Crashing
05/08/2009 - Dekaron - 2 Replies
Well, i dont know why but i cant stop crashing. im not running any hacks or anything just a gameguard bypass, in case i need to hack or what ever, but like i start playing for a little and then the game crashes and i get this window with all these ????, idk does anyone else get this or know how to fix it? thanks
l2 crashing
07/22/2008 - Lineage 2 - 1 Replies
my game keeps crashing every 5-20 seconds i get into game. i move around then it randomly crashes without no warning i just downloaded a core.dll off the blaze site and it stopped my gameguard error 620 but now it just keeps crashing anyone have the fix :confused:for this im playing a hellbound client.