Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 11:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

AGbot issue

Discussion on AGbot issue within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
AGbot issue

why does my agbot doesnt train when i have sro maximized, but it trains perfectly when sro is minimized?
Old 09/07/2008, 21:02   #2

elite*gold: 0
Cause you're computer seem to be weak...when you have sro minimized the cpu usage is lowered like from 99% to like 10%

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Agbot mediapatcher issue
07/28/2011 - Silkroad Online - 3 Replies
Alright did evrything what rev6.com says...so i botted for like 1 day ... the day after start up sro client ..and screen gives me "server is undergoing inspections and updates" bla bla bla... now the issue is the mediapatcher ..most people say you have to de-patch and pach again ...it could work ..but it gives me the same screen form server is undergoing inspections ...Please help?!?!?!?!
AgBot - Sprint Assault Issue
12/30/2008 - Silkroad Online - 13 Replies
Version: 2.5.6 Well basically i am a warrior and have had great difficulty within using sprint assult. i set it as my 1st attack skill, i have all the other skills put into the order i want and such. the problem is that it doesnt use any other skill after sprint assault, it uses the skill, w8s for the cooldown time, then uses sprint assault again (this is with cast normal attack off, but when i tick this option it simply keeps using normal attacks til the mob is dead) i have checked the...
AgBot issue with 2nd wpn buff
12/03/2008 - Silkroad Online - 3 Replies
My char uses the bless spell with 2nd weapon, everything is working fine except that after casting bless, the char switches back to the 1st weapon, but idles for about 15 seconds until it continues botting. So that delay time goes to waste and there's a good chance for this issue to get my char killed every time it starts the cycle over again. Any ideas? Thought of changing some parameters at the skills.txt, but I'm not aware of which one I ought to change. Any help is appreciated. E:...
Vista and Agbot issue
09/01/2008 - Silkroad Online - 1 Replies
Ok, I run xp and my agbot runs awesome, no probs. I have a friend who has Vista, when agbot.exe is hit, it opens then closes fast. All libraryfiles were put into C:\Windows\System32 (windows runs from C) and All OCX files were installed and registered. Reading the fix for that prob tells only to do that, then they assume its fixed. But he still has the same problem. Im not real familiar with Vista so I dont have the experience of messing with that operating system. Anyone else...
AgBot issue [error]
07/29/2008 - Silkroad Online - 1 Replies
Can someone start AgBot after update? I get error... http://img61.imageshack.us/img61/4893/32345873wd4 .jpg Any ideas how to fix it? Thanks.