Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 06:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

agbot slow

Discussion on agbot slow within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
agbot slow

i looked troh the forum and cant find any problem like mine so i explane and hope for the ag bot experts to help me out

everything works fine bot going and all BUT i kill one he target next but only do imbue skill then next time he do imbue skill then he start to attack that makes it very slow to lvl up...

everybody have this or only me made some config wrong?

thanks for all answer exapt flamers

EDIT
found out i had a europe skill in my attack skill list probaly that made it slow down working fine now
Old 08/27/2008, 16:19   #2

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,198
mine is very slow too. also waits for a second imbue to kill. no euro skills or wrong skills in my attack skills idk why this happened spent hours but no luck
Old 08/27/2008, 17:55   #3

In the config window of agbot you can try to lower the "Delay Attack". It is how many milliseconds agbot will wait before casting skills.

Personnaly I put 1000 and it is working well.
Old 08/27/2008, 17:58   #4

put ur procces higher cntr alt delete agbot prioroty highhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh